What's new

PFC problem

S

silviac

I have changed to PFC D-jetro and it doesn't work like it should....

Factory ECU runs fine btw

Steps I have done

There are two harness I need to hook up which I did.
Disabled Boost control kit since I have Profec
Corrected Injector % and latency which are 65% and 1.2ms for 740CC
No sensor warning lights
tried resetting PFC but it doesn't seem to reset when I pressed 'Next' (No screen msg?)

The engine starts but stalls immediately..

What can I do? So so frustrated!!

S

silviac

Thanks Trepidge
Yea to Nismo 740cc. oh .12 is what I meant.. Yea I had a good reading of that website but still no reall luck...

T

Trepidge

i got the latency from an oem chart on that powerfc fao, '480cc s15 SR20DET 0. 78ms 16600-91f00 NISSAN'

worked it out as

New Latency - Old Latency = Latency Correction

(740cc tomei) 0.66 - 0.78 (nissan 480cc)= -0.12

the car runs grand with these settings as far as i can tell, will ave 2 do til get remap next week

Last edited:
S

silviac

I changed to -0.12 with 65% but still stalls immediately. Is there any other settings that is restricting my engine to run?

T

Trepidge

im lost m8, the only thing I can think of is if you didnt do the learn procedure for the pfc right it could be causing the problem, did the car run the first time you put in the pfc? if its that youll have to reset the pfc, im using the pfc with an afm so im not firmilier with the problems of the d-jetro, the only time I had problems like this was when i forgot to put back in the fuel pump fuse and another time when the plug of my z32 afm was popped of, the car started but stalled straight away, mebbie it could be a faulty sensor with the pfc. Here is english instructions for the powerfc for hondas but a lot of the settings are the same mebbie there might be something useful in there you can use. http://www.iol.ie/~unf/powerFC.pdf

M

Matt_S

Go into the etc menu and have a look to make sure everything is as it should be maybe?

S

silviac

Thanks Trepidge. I want to know whether my sensor is faulty or not if possible... Can the map sensor be mounted anywhere close to intake plenum with vaccuum hose?

Matt, what is supposed to be right in terms of setting?