pics: Honda S2000 aero??

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
found this for sale here in Sweden. according to the add the rear wing is a Veilside one but I disagree and i think you will too :)

J

JDM JUNKIE

These are the kind of guys that make tuning cars look :ghey: and tell everyone they meet how the fast and the furious are the greatest movies because they live their life just like that... Oh sorry I meant neon knock off body kitted made in China bought on E-bay installed with name brand tools like "block o wood" cars are the tiiightest FO SHO!
Damn where did you get those new wheels dog???
Where do you think from a can that said flat black spray paint. Straight gangstar, and JDN to the max! :wack:

HAhaha I just read that and started laughing myself, but that's how I really feel.

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
I think it looks very very very good.......

Compared to this badass :rotfl:

And no, this BMW is not a photoshop jobbie. I actually spotted this car a month ago on my way home from work at a gas station. Middle aged man driving and I was really trying not to break out in laughter as he probobly would have killed me. But as I turned out of the gas station I just couldn't hold it in anymore and laughed my socks of.. Nearly ran of the road cause I was laughing so hard :D

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
^^ I'd definatly prefer walking!

S

SS9919K

Best bodykit I've ever seen. Should post in Bodykit thread~~~ lol What is this fella thinking ??????