What's new

Post pics of your pets

B

Bry

Being an animal lover,I'm interested in what pets you all have. Here's my puppy :wack:

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Puppy? Looks like a well grown beast ;)
I like dogs. My sister used to have two Westies. One is still kicking, but I rarely see him since she moved out some years ago.

The closest thing to a pet I have is a duck which quacks when squeezed. used to have it hanging in the VW so I wouldn't get to bored when driving :)

B

Bry

Puppy? Looks like a well grown beast ;)
I like dogs. My sister used to have two Westies. One is still kicking, but I rarely see him since she moved out some years ago.

The closest thing to a pet is a duck which quacks when squeezed. Just to have it hanging in the VW so I wouldn't get to bored when driving :)

Westies are great little dogs :)

Reaction score
Website
www.coordsport.com
Well i love my animals too, esp dogs :smitten:

so heres my baby

He is a rescue dog, he was around 6months old when we had him,
his little ribs were sticking out, he was covered in oil and had a broken bottom jaw.
Hes landed on his paws though, as we spoil him rotton:smitten:

B

Bry

One extreme to the other :D Jack russels tough little dogs,glad to hear all work out well for him in the end and that little white dog looks tiny :D

B

Bry

We used to have a cat (ozzy) he was my dogs best friend,was gutted when he was killed :cry: Girlfriend wants us to get another,but as I may be getting made redundant next year and as a result will be trying to emmigrate to OZ I'm holding off getting another one .

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
All these people who want to emigrate to Oz :p You do realise they are in the throws of their worst drought in modern history, don't you? As in no water for farming and having to bring it in from NZ... Which will directly effect the economy and cost of living...

B

Bry

All these people who want to emigrate to Oz :p You do realise they are in the throws of their worst drought in modern history, don't you? As in no water for farming and having to bring it in from NZ... Which will directly effect the economy and cost of living...

Oz with no water still sounds like a far better place to live than here,and besides I'd pretty much have no mortgage out there so more money to spend on my car :D

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Until you realise how intolerant they are to mods and that the police are worse than our lot with motorists... :p I grew up there, most of my family are there and I have dual-nationality, but don't take my word for it - ask some of the Aussies :D At the moment, I would probably opt for NZ than Oz...

B

Bry

Until you realise how intolerant they are to mods and that the police are worse than our lot with motorists... :p I grew up there, most of my family are there and I have dual-nationality, but don't take my word for it - ask some of the Aussies :D At the moment, I would probably opt for NZ than Oz...

Shows how much I hate this country as I'd still be happy to go,but I have also considered NZ,if I do go it wont be for a least 3 years so might visit NZ and then make my decision :)

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
I have no pets, but here are some of Jono's :thumbs: -

Me and Paddy

One of the cats (he has two)

Me and one of the cats (cant remember its name)

An yes we were drunk.....

J

Jono

OK, so here I go with my mammoth list...

Bobby...

Piper & Aslan...

Merlin...

Arwen...

Paddy:

Costa... (Not featured, his 7 brides!)