What's new

Project "Lolita"

Reaction score
cheers peg! :)

i know... its on my long to do list haha. them damn silicone hoses are expensive for what they are, and i hate paying for cosmetic things haha.
but yes. strut brace will be done.. eventually. maybe next week now you're pointed it out :D
Do it, I painted my bmx signal green when I used to ride, it instantly awarded me extra cool points by doing it :D

Reaction score
Country
This weekends goodies fitted:

'Carbon Look' (does it BALLS look like carbon) AeroCatch's

and Defi Water Temp Gauge on the left. Mounting location is for practicality as i drive lots and its easier to see here than in the vents. Its not a fashion accessory :)

Reaction score
Country
Good morning!
Some more snowy pictures from York! Thought i'd show these Ozzys what all the fuss is about :p

Digging out the 'yet to grow on me' AeroCatches..

And fitted a new bracket (not in photo) for the top of the intercooler, as the old one was bolted to the bonnet catch.

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
yep...looks like snow! Now if only it would stop raining here :(

Reaction score
Country
Hey that looks good Jase. Also I'm felling the toy bird near the steering wheel heh.

Reaction score
Country
^^^ looks like a bonnet bra lmao :D :p
Believe it or not, i actually looked into getting a bonnet bra.. haha

Hey that looks good Jase. Also I'm felling the toy bird near the steering wheel heh.
haha cheers vinnie! its actually a smelly parrot. smells really nice haha. a few years old though so doesnt do much now :(

like the lime green hoses, looks good compared to the standard modifiers blue
thanks mate! thats what i thought! i got my coilovers first, (HSD) and theyre lime green, so figured I may aswell get some matching colours. The brake calipers are lime green too. Got my Cusco strut brace in my room all sanded down ready for paint too :)

Reaction score
Country
For Adam L -

I'll get a photo fitted when i can be arsed :)

And some more goodies to fit (no rust on these babies :p)

Also, i've decided (a FINAL decision) that i'm no longer going to continue to modify my car. At all. All i'm going to do is replace worn/broken parts, and maintain it. No more buying new elbows or anything. Thats it. Money saving scheme has to start now. I need a house. :(

Reaction score
Country
So, as some of you will have seen, my oil sump is about had it..

The rot is bubbling through nicely:

So, a new one of them has been ordered today from Nissan USA, as they can get me one delivered to my door for £60. Whereas Nissan UK were trying to charge me in excess of £160, to collect it from a garage. So one is hopefully en-route from America :)

The other issue at the moment is this:

Minor oil leak from the turbo return pipe gasket (which has now been removed and sealed using Loctite Grey sealant. It was recommended for oil pans and such, so figured it was a good bet.
And the horrible temporary oil hose i've got there, which was the only hose i had that fitted when the OEM rubber one split.

So, i've got a new 90 degree fluorosilicone elbow coming from SFS, which should be here next week. Needless to say, its lime green. :D Woop!

I'l keep you updated when parts arrive, or when the oil pan gives up completely *gulp*...

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Haha - hose pipe! :)

If the pan goes I imagine it will leak slow - ish. Even my almera one isn't that rusty!! :)

On that note - is the DE pan the same as DET? If so there will certainly be one on the Almera Owners Club! *awaits abuse*

Reaction score
Country
haha i've been assured all SR20 oil pans are the same, right from PS13 to S15 :)
and i've got a new S14 one on its way.

Mine is slowly leaking from the side wall.... dammit.

and thats not hose pipe! its a reinforced breather pipe that came with my oil catch can! its solid as hell! took a lot of heating up to stretch it over the outlets! but thats going next week hopefully :)

Reaction score
Country
Jase - you've certainly got your maintenance work cut out lol... fair play dude, keep sticking with it :thumbs:
Cheers dude. I've got more patience than the car deserves i think! haha. New oil sump has been delivered now, so that'l get fitted next week when i'm home to fit it! Woop Woop!