What's new

Ray's s15 specs

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
Great figures ray. Have you upgraded your injectors yet? You might wanna give JP a pm if you're looking to upgrade them, his E85 fueled 200sx has 1000cc injectors and they're too small :eek: he knows a lot about the E85 tuning and is currently looking into his options for replacing the "small" injectors :cool:

Reaction score
Country
Great figures ray. Have you upgraded your injectors yet? You might wanna give JP a pm if you're looking to upgrade them, his E85 fueled 200sx has 1000cc injectors and they're too small :eek: he knows a lot about the E85 tuning and is currently looking into his options for replacing the "small" injectors :cool:
JP told me he was upgrading, but his injectors are topmount and i dont wanna go down the route of new plenum... too much money.
was looking into 850cc or 890cc side feeds.

i dont think im flowing enough air to make use of bigger plenum, have no problems flowing air with standard plenum.

sniffy

Reaction score
Country
ray have you cams in that as im running pretty much the same setup and only making 321bhp and 431 nm torque im on e85 aswell and running 1.2 boost spiking to 1.3

Reaction score
Country
Hi Sniffy
I'm deffently running on standard cams :D
as when i got the car it was totally standard no mods at all.:thumbs:

also mapped by Stiv...

Reaction score
ray you know i love it :D. Impressive torque figure there man, youve got me thinking about the e85 route now too just wish i could get a garage closer with it! Whats next on the list..? (and dont mention the mortgage :p)

Reaction score
Country
ray you know i love it :D. Impressive torque figure there man, youve got me thinking about the e85 route now too just wish i could get a garage closer with it! Whats next on the list..? (and dont mention the mortgage :p)
Cheers Rob
whats next....
think im gonna look into internal mods..
as in strengtening the block and set of nice high lift cams, bigger injectors as my 740cc are maxing out at 6.5k rpm.
MHG too as im still on standard.

by then im gonna need a new clutch and im gonna be looking at strenghtening the box too.

K

kenny421

Just read through the entire thread there Ray!
The whole car is just jaw dropping, an absolute cracker and
a credit to yourself. Some amount of work gone into it, must
say i love everything about the car!

Love seeing threads like these, must say your S15 is inspirational!
Would make any sane man go out and spend all his money on his
car! Any info i need i may be hitting you with a PM!

Anyway brilliant car, brilliant read, amazing! :thumbs::thumbs: