What's new

Ray's s15 specs

Reaction score
Country
Quick update.
Right this is the first pic of my silvia back from the paint shop... new body kit and wheels on.

Last edited:
P

Pazz

Looks awseome! Fitment looks spot on as well from the pic. Which kit is it?

Widebody kit on a blue S15! Must be one of the first I've seen or heard about in Europe.

S

S1Five

damnn that widebody + low offset is so nice

TE37 + low offset = yum~!!

Reaction score
Country
Hey guys thanks for the comments...

the kits is the Vertex Ridge widebody system.... top quality kit fits perfect.

got it done by a guy in clane... he does alot of work for sumo imports...
he said he never do one again tho... alot of work involved... extending rear arches and stuff.

the offset on the TE37are spot on for the kit...only thing is the 265 on the front is too wide... you loose full lock as the tire rub off the inside wall.. so i reacon some 235 will sort it nicely.

Y

YazS150

I think i need new underwear!!:nod::nod: SOOOOOOO SEXUAL!!! I WANT ONE!!:notworthy: that actually fits better than the aero kit:confused:

Sender

Reaction score
Country
I like it, I like it very very much :D

I just need Vertex body kit on mine :nod:

Reaction score
I too want to see more pics of this thing - good job.

Just one point on your power output, 192 rwkw is quite low for a GTRS setup - you should be seeing around 250rwkw. I noticed you were having low power issues earlier on - have these been identified and fixed?

Reaction score
Country
I too want to see more pics of this thing - good job.

Just one point on your power output, 192 rwkw is quite low for a GTRS setup - you should be seeing around 250rwkw. I noticed you were having low power issues earlier on - have these been identified and fixed?
yeah was having boost creep issue on the dyno.. so the tuner compensated by adding more fuel making it rich high up the revs...
have not had a remap after i steaded the boost with an exhaust bung.

Reaction score
saw this car in the flesh when ray dropped by the other day, amazing! Its the way the s15 should have come out of the factory from nissan! Still cant believe how skinny mine was in comparison :D

Reaction score
Country
more pics
couple of stuff that have been laying around..that i only got a chance to fit recently.

Power Enterprise - Kavlar super V belt
Greddy - alloy pulleys
Samco - rad pipes
Project Mu - SCR slit discs
and some used R34 GTR brembo calipers which i swapped my 350z brembo calipers for JP's.

Last edited: