What's new

Realistic Price

P

Paul D

Whats a realistic price i should be looking at for alow mileage, really clean silvia spec r aero with front bumper?

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Depends where you buy it. If its from an importer, new into the country, ?11-12k+. If you are lucky enough to find someone else desperate to sell, you might find one cheaper.

P

Paul D

I've been planning on spending 10k but by the sounds of it im not gona get what i want :(

S

SherlockHomeboy

There a few under ?10k on autotrader... not sure what kind of condition they're in tho
I've spoken to a few traders before, one particular said to me that s15's gets the most hits on the site amongst all his cars but the least viewing / genuinely interested customers... Its a very rare car so it usually takes a while for them to shift, it usually makes them more open to negotiations... I would have bought mine from that trader for 1k less than the listed price (10500) if I didnt run into one for 9k :p

T

TonyS15

If you are prepared to wait and look around you will find one for that money im sure, i waited 6 months before finding mine and i got a very good price, esp when you can compare against alot of others i saw for more money. Dont worry about miles anyway they are 7 years old now for the 99/00 model

Reaction score
What sort of mileage you are looking for when you say low miles. These are 7 years old car remember, so anything around 50k is still low miles.

Unless they have good history to back it up which they usually dont, treat anything under like 40k is as suspicious.

P

Paul D

Yeah something like 50k would have been fine as long as condition is mint. i think im gona have to source the extra cash and think it'll be worth it in the end :)

P

Paul D

I was talking to a lad that was picking up his pewter s15 from JM Imports on saturday, it cost him 12k and had one surface scratch on the bonnet which would easily polish out. The underneath hadn't been undersealed yet but it was immaculate and the car had aprox 50k on the clock. This is making me think that 12k is gona be the price that i'l be paying now.

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
12k is a good price mark for the s15 now and the prices doesnt drop much either even tho more compaines are trying to bring them in they are not always good ones that come in....just check what ur buying before u commit urself good luck in finding one:thumbs: