What's new

Ric's C-West GT S15

Reaction score
Oooh brides :D What ones you get?

An idea for the spoiler could be an Origin lip....

i just had one fitted :thumbs: i love it! and they do a carbon one too which would look smart with the carbon boot i think haha :D

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Woah!!! BRIDE GIAS/STRADIA depending on whether it reclines??!!

Can see the beginning of the 'Low Max' logo lol :cool:

MORE PICS - PROPER ONES!!!! :p

Reaction score
A Pair of Gias Special Editions :-

Check out the rear of the seat

Couldn't get the Carbon/Kevlar ones as Bride UK have non in black and are not importing anymore:eek:

Will try get some better pics up soon James these were taken on my rather battered mobile. Cant wait for my new SonyEricsson Aino:wack:

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
very nice seats. I like.

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
lmao Bride's are a tight ass fit!!! :D

But those special editions... well no-one can accuse ME of being JDM crazy - your sh*t is tyyyyyte y0 Rik lol!!!! :cool: :cool:

Can't wait to see them up front - need to get my ass up there and organise a meet :nod:

Reaction score
lmao Bride's are a tight ass fit!!! :D

But those special editions... well no-one can accuse ME of being JDM crazy - your sh*t is tyyyyyte y0 Rik lol!!!! :cool: :cool:

Can't wait to see them up front - need to get my ass up there and organise a meet :nod:
That you do my JDM brother :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

S

S15Kenpachi

better them being tight so your arse dosnt slide everywhere when your arse is sliding everywhere.

Reaction score
yea, they're amazing seats, I've got a pair... but they do give you sweaty nuts on long journeys! :wack:

Reaction score
Country
very nice SE Gais..
I much prefer seeing the carbon kavlar...
that y i got one, just one too expensive for a pair.

keeping a standard passenger seat means i can have a nap in the car on long journeys.:thumbs:

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
I know it's each to their own but I LOVE having just a single Bride seat for the driver and keeping the passenger seat as stock...

It means when I'm drifting and on track I stay nice and secure whereas the other person is thrown around like nodody's business lmao!!!! :D :D

Reaction score
very nice SE Gais..
I much prefer seeing the carbon kavlar...
that y i got one, just one too expensive for a pair.

keeping a standard passenger seat means i can have a nap in the car on long journeys.:thumbs:
I know it's each to their own but I LOVE having just a single Bride seat for the driver and keeping the passenger seat as stock...

It means when I'm drifting and on track I stay nice and secure whereas the other person is thrown around like nodody's business lmao!!!! :D :D
I know what you mean Ray they aren't the most comfortable seat on long journeys but i'm getting used to them and if I was that tired anyway I could sleep on the dash:wack:

James your just wicked dude:p

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
lol Rik - I find my Bride Digo Type R's really supportive... yes tight but with all the proper support, on a long journey they feel no worse when I get out at the end compared to the stock item :)

Yes I am pretty mean haha - a friend of mine was holding on for dear life when I was tracking @ Silverstone back in June... remember JTS ;) :D

Reaction score
Just noticed the thread name has been altered, which very nice Admin did that and thanks lol.
I really need to come on here more often now I have had the new kitchen fitted lol.
New that redundancy money would come in useful for something other than Bride seats lol:thumbs::thumbs:

Last edited: