What's new

WTB: S15 Aero Bodykit OEM

S

stuka23

Hi, im looking for the Aero Kit genuine OEM Plastic. I have the Spoiler but i need the bodyparts.

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Good luck mate. They are so sort after that most guys buy new from Nissan for £800ish. As they never turn up 2nd hand.

Mike

Reaction score
Country
The side skirts and rear spats do come up very occasionally, but they are quickly snapped up. The front bumper/bar is even more sort after as Sam said, and have only seen ones on here from aus for sale. You'll get a little change back from £850 un-painted in the uk for a new oem one.

You can buy replica spats, which is what I have they arnt 100% but for the money compared to new ones they are ok. There is also a replica front aero on eBay, if that is any help.

Reaction score
Country
Bumper is £840
Spats are £280
Sideskirts you may get of here around £150
Spoiler look on eBay as they do come up £150

Bumper and spats you need to buy new as they just never come up for sale!

Mike

Reaction score
Country
I'd have bought real spats if they're that much?! The price I got from rhd was over double that? Is that price from Nissan?

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
They are a lot more on RHD Japan too. Around £700 delivered

S

stuka23

Hey guys, thank you for the answers. my english is not so good. Do i unstand right that i can buy OEM factory new frontbumpers in UK? I will be very happy if you can link me a shop or a dealer.

Mike

Reaction score
Country
The parts come from Japan/china where ever they are made. But If you have the part numbers you can order them from you local Nissan dealer in Germany I'm sure.

Does anybody have all of them?

Reaction score
Country
the rear bumper is generic by the way, which will cost you around 120 euros, second hand in good condition. then you just need to stick the expensive spats on the sides.

for the full package of all aero parts, expect to pay over 1200 euros

All new parts come from japan.

S

stuka23

I think the German Nissan-Garages needs the original part numbers because the chassisnumber does not function in normal FAST programm, or am i wrong?

Mike

Reaction score
Country
S

stuka23

Sorry for my stupidity, but am i right that the AERO-Kit only has an other frontbumper and the skirts and the back has only spats on?

Reaction score
Country
Sorry for my stupidity, but am i right that the AERO-Kit only has an other frontbumper and the skirts and the back has only spats on?
Its not stupid, Yeah the aero kit is:
- a different front bumper
- different side skirts
- rear spats
- rear spoiler

and thats it :)