What's new

FS: S15 bits

Reaction score
Country
1x SR20DE 60mm ( believe SR20DET is only 50mm) Throttle Body, clean as a whistle £70

1x Set of SR20DE Cams (apparently a slight upgrade to standard DET cams) absolutely no wear at all (64k old) £90

Autech SR20DE "FGK" Stainless manifold £110

Pics upon request

Open to reasonable offers

located in Essex, can arrange delivery if needed which will be extra however i do work country wide so personal delivery might be possible

EDIT, another part:

HKS DD Mushroom filter, brand new never used £40 bolt pattern is 52mm x 92mm according to inter web Z32 fitment

Last edited:
Reaction score
I will take the side skirts.

Pictures of condition please.

I also live in essex so collection shouldn't be too much of an issue.

Reaction score
Country
Still got the manifold? Have you also got the short front pipe section that goes on the end of the manifold? Was this fitted to your Spec S?

Reaction score
Country
Hi Mate yeah still have the manifold, it was fitted to my Spec S removed when doing SR20DET conversion.

I only have whats shown I'm afraid.

Reaction score
Country
Any chance you could send a pic of your downpipe. Just trying to gauge if I can bolt this straight on, or whether I have to fab a mid pipe?

Are you ever by S.London, or Midlands way?

Reaction score
Country
I'll get pics over the weekend (with measurements too)

as for location, yes I work countrywide and more often in Midlands but sometimes Surrey area..to be honest Surry isn't that far so we could meet at clacker lane services or Cobham to make it easier..