What's new

S15/Club Merchendise

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Meddy can i have just a rear one off you please.

Gimme a shout with cost, payment etc :thumbs:

J

Jono

I'll take a pair of side ones please Meddy. As above, PM me the details! :thumbs:

M

Meddy

Jono said:
I'll take a pair of side ones please Meddy. As above, PM me the details! :thumbs:
Id give you both a price if I could find the old thread. I am a muppet. :mad:

Come on Nicely help me out wheres it at. :D :notworthy:

Hah I found it.

http://forum.s15oc.com/viewtopic.php?t=302&start=0

?3 each for sides or rears, plus the cost of a first class stamp. I only have one side sticker at the minute but have about 4 or 5 rears. PM addresses and I can send you account details for transfer or paypal (which will be plus costs) or my address for a cheque.

M

Meddy

Ansch said:
Nicely said:
I would be interested in one of these for the side window if there are any left, or when the next batch is made :)
Im out of sides, but do have rears if your interested. I dont want to get another batch made up unless I can be certain they all go as ?3 a sticker is what I pay for them originally so If I get stuck with stock then Im out of pocket.

S

s15 ste

Meddy,

You still got some of the rear stickers???

Also, I've got my registration documents now so think would be quite cool to have a S15oc tax disc holde. Any possibility of getting one made??

Ste

M

Meddy

s15 ste said:
Meddy,

You still got some of the rear stickers???

Also, I've got my registration documents now so think would be quite cool to have a S15oc tax disc holde. Any possibility of getting one made??

Ste
Yep still got plenty of rears. :thumbs:

M

Meddy

s15 ste said:
Good :thumbs:

How do I buy one?

I dont like paypal

Ste
send me a cheque then. Cost of each sticker is ?3 plus whatever the royal mail now charges for postage. I just pass them on at cost, so I just like to cover myself. I'll pm you an addy.

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
s15 ste said:

Ste
Good shout :nod:

Ming - look into this will you :D

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
could do will have to ask sxoc where they got theres done and then might be able to get some made up init...i wanna try and find a place which will do the polo shirts aswell so if we go to anymeets we look more pro... :D

M

Meddy

sushiming said:
could do will have to ask sxoc where they got theres done and then might be able to get some made up init...i wanna try and find a place which will do the polo shirts aswell so if we go to anymeets we look more gay....
:eek:

S

s15 ste

I found this place for stainless steel one's but not sure what could go on the back apart from etching the side window logo on??

Ste

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
s15 ste said:
I found this place for stainless steel one's but not sure what could go on the back apart from etching the side window logo on??

Ste
I remember seeing a website that offered this once upon a time :nod: