What's new

FS: S15 HKS hi-power exhaust

sammos13

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
This came with my S15, its in pretty good condition, it has had the second box removed and replaced with a piece of pipe, looks to be a good job:

after £175ONO+ delivery

can be collected from manchester or kent

any questions just ask

Last edited:

sammos13

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
price change, need this gone to fund my new exhaust :)

sammos13

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
HKS are the only ones who make an exhaust that looks like that and the jasma number can be traced i suspect.

HKS didnt put the logos on the Hi-Power exhaust (come to think of it i am not sure they do on the Slient high powers either ?)

sammos13

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
cool wasnt sure... does any one know if it is on the hi-power 409? i cant check mine at the minute as i am not with the exhaust

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Doesn't Craig have a Hks? All be it modified but end can is isn't it?

Reaction score
Just Hi-power My friend has Silent Hi-Power and you can clearly see Silent above the High-Power.. Mine is the mild steel pipework with stainless mid box and rear silencer.

sammos13

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
cool ill check mine when i get back up to machester (sure AllanOrr can confirm its genuine also)

Reaction score
I think yours is same as mine but the silent version. As its seems to have the grey paint that HKS cover the pipework and centre box with.

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
This is a HKS Hi-power exhaust for an S15 model as I bought it off Craig when he changed for his custom silent Hi-power cat back. This is a genuine item :)

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
Fasthands, that isnt grey paint its tempered steal I'm sure on the pipe work and a stainless exit on the back box. This is why most JDM exhaust that come into this country rust away so much because they arent stainless :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
It's deff a type of paint as in places it flakes off or scratches, and I can see where it has been applied onto the rear of the stainless back box and there is a edge where it's been masked off. I have looked at a friends Hi-power on his R32 GTR and his is identical, and on his 34 he has the full stainless version that is clearly polished the entire length. I doubt very much they would use tempered steel as at the 1.5-2mm thickness of the steel it would prob be way to brittle to be used on an exhaust system.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?vvzmvh

Reaction score
Country
also have the Hi Power and it does not have the wording written on it, only the jasma cert just like this one

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
The Silent Hi-Powers have the logo etched but the Hi-Power 409 systems definitely don't :)

If you buy a Hi-Power 409 rear box (not system) it does has it etched on the tail pipe like the Silent version.