What's new

S15 OWNERS CLUB (Queensland)

Reaction score
haha how did ya go with it on the weekend fella i got on another bender on the weekend and heres one for ya i went to bed last night and woke up on the 25th floor of the mantra hotel in brisbane hahaha stamps tell me i went to strippers lol I went passed ya house today too.
and yeh i got that euro and really happy with it!!
Hahahahah your mad ya bastard. Universal Girls is the best in Bris in my opinion although haven't been back since I fell on a hostess and then fell asleep out the front like some bum lol. you better get ya bad self back up for night on it soon mate. I've been searching for that pearl white one by the way.

U

udi

Hey another quick question for you guys, can anyone recommend good places for nissan wheel alignment?

I want to give them a list of the settings I want, and I want a printout of the before and after settings... and not have them just do the dodgy on it.

Cheers
Udi

N

nutty

Pedders in Enogora, ask for Tim. Ive used him a few times when he was at City Suspension, he used to own a s14 and is clue'd on

Tell him Brett sent ya :)

Reaction score
Website
www.omgpham.com
Country
Hey another quick question for you guys, can anyone recommend good places for nissan wheel alignment?

I want to give them a list of the settings I want, and I want a printout of the before and after settings... and not have them just do the dodgy on it.

Cheers
Udi
I would check out Ken (Accurate Suspension) in Woodridge, he does the best work and a lot of track guys use him to setup their cars.

Fulcrum Suspensions in Rocklea not too bad either.

Reaction score
Bob Jane at Toombul are good also. Will(Ichigo_S15) works there and that's who does mine. How are the springs by the way mate?

I

ichigo_s15

yep thats right, i can do all that for ya! as long as its not too low... what kind of settings are you after?

going to harrys this thursday if anyones keen on coming along.
probs get there at 7, so you dont have to park in the dark alleyway

D

dirtturbo

Hahahahah your mad ya bastard. Universal Girls is the best in Bris in my opinion although haven't been back since I fell on a hostess and then fell asleep out front like some bum lol. you better get ya bad self back up for night on it soon mate. I've been searching for that pearl white one by the way.
Lmfao Garth!!!!

Reaction score
good to catch up you guys last night.. been way to long. But the real reason i'm writing..

NUTTY! SELL ME YOUR FRICKIN TAIL LIGHTS!!!!

Reaction score
No way he will sell them mate. I did here a whisper that he is thinking of selling the car if he moves back to Sydney at the end of the year so you might get lucky fella.

D

dirtturbo

Hey all its my bday this sunday so I planning drinks at my place sat night so if your free would be nice if you could drop round at this stag not going out later in night party will probably end at my neighbours place...message me and I will let you know my address.

S

slutb8

So when we making the next cruise?? I know i dont have a 15 anymore but still be good to jump in and catch up with everyone.

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Sam. I will be out for sure but Sober :( cause of that epic drive out to Logan.

Don't know Joel, Need it to stop rainning first haha. Have you heard anything about your old car from old mate?

Last edited:
N

nutty

hahah i dont know, im thinking of selling the car as is.. not sure if its worth pulling parts off it.. I kinda wanna quick sale