What's new

S15 Owners club sticker

M

Meddy

Thats a good idea. How about the BB logo with the forum web address below in a smaller font?

I have no artistic ability though so will await someone elses photo shop efforts.

I do however have a mate who does vinyl for a living so will be able to get them incredibly cheap when we are decided. I paid ?5 for about 20 of Civic Type R owners ones (embarassing to admit) in varying sizes and styles from 100mm square to about 300mm long. Anyway will be happy to sort it if we were interested.

M

Mr Smith

Are we going to stick with the current logo? I love current one just wanted to make sure all club members agree before we start something like the club stickers.

All so what about Staff jackets :D

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
I can talk to my garage mate to have the stickers made up wen they're done.
He has a "sticker making company" :)
But as I live in Sweden (where everythings seems to be expensive) it could be cheaper if someone else in another country checked for prices.
I don't have the number to my garagemate either and he's a sneaky bastard when it comes to being in the garage.

I'm there quite often but have only seen him twice.
Like a delta force commando he sneaks around modding his car without anyone seing him :D

Edit:
Maybe the best option is to settle on a design and then have the stickers made up locally for those who wants it.

F

FLY 200

STICKY SUBJECT

sticker is a great idea guys as long as we go for colours that dont fade too quickly. i reckon the logo we currently have is good but incorporate the web site some how. just my 2c

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
whos gonna make them up ??
i rmeber someone saying they would get them made up as they knew a frd which could do them cheap??
thats not bad but I would like the S to look more like the lightning stirke one wouldnt u agree it looks nicer with one...

K

kenji

Do you have a raw pic of the lightning logo? Prolly would make it easier for me to design one :p

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
They look rather large :indiff:

If they were smaller i might have one, not a fan of stickers on my car but for the club i could live with it ;)