What's new

S15 owners in and near Helston

Reaction score
Country
I have just moved to the area and hope to be an S15 owner early next year. I was wondering if there are any local S15 owners in the area that would fancy meeting up and showing me what they have and what they have done to give me some ideas?? I saw a purple S15 on RNAS Culdrose base that looked really nice.

Cheers,

Mark

Reaction score
Country
Welcome mate. Yeah that blue one is Jamie's. He's away at the moment though. I'm usually at culdrose but away at sultan until feb. There are a few more 15s dotted about, Max on here has a white one but I think that's still an ongoing work that's not on the road yet.

There's a facebook page called cornish jdm car club, join up on there ad have an ask. :thumbs:

Reaction score
Country
Cool, cheers mate, what do you guys do at Culdrose? I have just joined the group so waiting for approval. Where is Max based?? Would love to see a project In the work!!

Reaction score
Country
Jamie and me are both AE, max is a sub lt, can't remember what branch though. He has a build thread on here sr20vet omg or something similar.

Reaction score
Country
That'll make it 4 Spec Rs rolling in Culdrose!!! Didn't know that many existed in one place!! Where's your car then cause I've only seen Jamie ' car? Will have to try and find his build on here. What's his username?

Max

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
It is nearly there! I am doing things the expensive but simple way. I'm getting Greg at ProTuner to rebuild the engine after it threw the oil pump last time! That does mean that none of the car is down at Culdrose :(
I am missing not seeing S15's about on base.
There is a guy called Jamie at Yeovs with a red one too.