What's new

FS: S15 spec r

Reaction score
Country
Hi gguys in wanting to buy an s15 spec r I'm looking to spend about £10k on one
would like one that is clean some good mods and rides well with no problems occurring
could you guys help me find myself a nice 15
cheers

Reaction score
Country
Keep your eyes out here buddy as they pop up for sale..loads of well looked after cars on here!

Reaction score
Country
There's a really nice black one down at Torque GT currently. Full Aero kit and more or less standard. I'd be going for it if black wasn't so hard to keep clean! ha

Reaction score
Country
Nope not in hurry I was like want one now but would rather get a well loved spec r and wait my time for that special one

Reaction score
Country
Haha Iv noticed that also I looked through all the pages and there have been some real smart ones for sale over last couple years

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
That's actually looks quite good for an SVA imports car. They have a fairly bad reputation! When I was looking for one they were nothing but unhelpful. But heard better reviews lately.

Be nice to know mileage but the list of mods and the look is nice!

Reaction score
Country
Not good that not helpful!
I thought it was rather nice for SVA also but not sure if the price is abit high for the car
i have asked for milege of the car and ay other info about it just got to wait

Reaction score
Country
I really don't like the body kit but it's your money at the end of the day . I would buy what you like that's what I did .the sort of money that your looking to spend theres some really nice motors in the forsale section .

Reaction score
Country
Hopefully be a couple on Sunday at the meet so can have a better look as I know lee's will be there and that's a stunning piece of kit

P

Paddrow

I went to look at this white one at SVA about 2 weeks ago now, its reading 86000 Km

SVA however are not very helpful, they dont know much about the car or S15's on the whole or what mods are exactly on it,

The front 2 alloys have relativly large flat spots in. The exhaust is more of an oval now as its been squashed, The front driverside headlight has a piece of rubber hanging off round the edge, and the front bumper isnt sitting very straight but other than that the engine runs very smoothly and pulls very well through all gears.

But not impressed at all with SVA's service

Reaction score
Country
What about mine? Im not far from you and i promise you wont find a better one ! :)

http://forum.s15oc.com/threads/12486-S15-Silvia-Spec-R-Mint-Condition!

Also im pretty sure that SVA one was bought by a French chap on here and it turned out to have clocked mileage from 79k to 129k. He got a refund after a bit of pissing around by SVA. Will try and find the thread.

EDIT: Here it is

http://forum.s15oc.com/threads/6515-My-experience-with-SVA

Don't know if it's the same car but i think maybe so. It was a white S15 with a BN sports kit just like that one.

SVA are bad stay away from them !!!! Had problems with them in the past myself and found them to be very un-helpful.

Last edited: