What's new

WTB: S15 vertex lang kit

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@kwalker88
After getting sideswiped by a Asda lorry yesterday
I'm in need of a kit to repair my car

it's proving to be quite hard to get hold of though.....anyone have a good quality kit available? don't want any **** fits that need endless work or are likely to explode at the first sign of a speed bump?

drifter

Reaction score
Country
I reckon about £1600 with the shipping and getting stung for tax :( I've been looking at chargespeed bonnets and it's depressing when I add it all up.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@kwalker88
I'm getting a quote from limitless imports who can provide a genuine kit, I've also emailed nengun for a price including charges. If Asda agree to pay out I'll be going with a genuine one imported, seeing as the whole car will need a respray I may as well get a decent kit to.

Anyone used EP racings stuff? I'm looking at the wider front wings as well and curious about how good the fit is?

Reaction score
Country
I was about to say sent Matt at limitless an email. Guys on sxoc have used him for importing genuine fiberglass body parts with no problems at all.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Try injection imports, he has helped me before with jp parts is really good and will be importing my kit for me. Also try sumo power as I believe they are a European vertex dealer

squeral

Reaction score
Country
Don't bother with Sumo power, I tried to buy a Vertex ridge kit from them 2 years ago and once I enquired the price almost doubled from what was advertised, spent the whole winter being messed around by them for nothing!!

Daveizz

Reaction score
Country
Don't bother with Sumo power, I tried to buy a Vertex ridge kit from them 2 years ago and once I enquired the price almost doubled from what was advertised, spent the whole winter being messed around by them for nothing!!
That sucks buddy, such a waste of your time.
I myself made some good arrangements with my dealer, so i knew upfront i would wait for aprox 6 months for my Edge kit (still waiting)

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@kwalker88
thanks guys, I'll fire a email over to injection imports to and see if they can give me a quote!

Reaction score
Country
Try Matt at limitless as well, he came back with the best price for my spoilers

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@kwalker88
Matt's in the process of getting me a price....seems like a really helpful bloke :thumbs: