What's new

S15AK's Nissan Silvia S15

Reaction score
Im thinking now to keep the 8.5 fronts but maybe lower the offset to et25 as my work emotions are et32 with 5mm spacer to clear coilover making them et27 so et25 should work. this will still give a good look but no rub.

Thats the idea anyway.

Im also running brembos but of a r33 gtr, will there be any brake clearance issue you think?

Cheers

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
That's all over my head pal, still don't fully understand all the ET stuff. I'm not that techincal away when it comes to cars sorry.. I'm running Subura STI brembo's which are bigger I think, as people with the R33's have said they seem bigger to their calipers, so I think you should be fine

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I bought staggered rota gtr's 8.5 f 9.5 r et30 all round and the fronts rubbed on my suspension so have had to put spacers on for now,I have 15mm spacers -et15 and have had no rubbing so tbh et 25 would be fine imo,I had 8" fronts previously running et20 and they were fine also no rubbing.
:thumbs:

Forgot to say I have 320mm evo brembos and they would have cleared fine on et30

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
With the hot weather over the weekend it was perfect to work on the car. I normally shy away working on the car as I have no confidence and I usually mess it up, but I managed to remove the rear wiper blade and system without any issues :D I know its an easy job, but chuffed I didn't bugger it up!

Before

After

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Cheers chaps :) I've had the plug for months, adz87kc (Adam) off here kindly gave me a spare one he had, so thanks again to him.

Reaction score
Country
Looks sweet that does! Think you can get the grommets from Halfords, might do this to mine when its back on the road :nod:

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Looks good Adam :)

It's all the small details as they say...

I'm trying to remove the rear wiper arm system on S14 track car and it's been a bugger!! Got the wiper arm off but when coming to remove the whole unit through the glass, the stupid large 24mm (IIRC) nut on the topside is seized like a biatch?! :wack: It's still there and we're afraid of gunning the nut cos it might break the rear screen!!!

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
The Speed factory

Got the S15 back from Gav at The Speed Factory yesterday, as it has been in the bodyshop, getting some TLC :) I’ve had a crease on the back quarter from the last owner so wanted it sorting since I’ve had the car. Also after my Nurburgring trip the front bumper and bonnet took a bit of a bashing, and some lacer started to chip away, so I had the front re-done as well, plus a full detail all over.. Oh and a machine polish on my front lights :D

Some pics of the work in progress..

Also got them to re-paint my lighting badge, as it was looking a little weathered, so now its white lighting lol.. going with my white wheels theme..

Car looks spot on now so thanks to Gav and the crew for their hard work on it. :thumbs:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Car looks mint and that white lightning is a nnice touch. I always say it's the little things that stand out.

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
Very nice mate. It's lovely when the litlle things that bothered you aren't there anymore :)

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Cheers lads :) also have some white boost hoses on order from SFS to finish off the engine bay. I know I am mad having white, but I like cleaning the car ;)

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
New SFS white hoses fitted today, missed one though that connects the turbo to the intercooler pipe, can't really see it anyway, but will get one ordered soon.

a few pics of the engine bay

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Love it mate! Looks really sweet!
I want a top mount set up lol
Car is looking real clean now bud,gonna be a pita keeping them clean though! Haha

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Cheers pal. Yeah I know about keeping it clean but I like cleaning it, plus I'm use to it now with keeping the white wheels clean :wack:

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Haha yeah I am sure the wheels are more of a pig to clean than the hoses will be.
But it is totally worth it the white looks awesome man,still thinking bout spraying my wheels white...