What's new

Build S15OMG resto sr20vet

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Thought I had better start a build thread for this . I recently acquired max old s15 to rebuild
It needs a fair bit of work but will be very nice when done
Planning to put a genuine vertex Lang kit on it , body Jack the rear to gain about 25mm extra clearance and extend the oem metal arches about the same on the front too . Custom forged wheels from 6AD ,going to run around 450-500 for a nice street able set up .
Plans are t0 just make it super clean ,tucked and smoothed bay clean white with diamonds for the colour and arms brakes etc candy teak contrast with polished wheels and pipes .
Hoping to get this built over the next 6-12 months do some shows In it then put it for sale , I will keep the thread updated so people can see progress excited to get cracking on . Should be sending the car for blasting In the next month or so

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
First couple of bits bought for this now . The intercooler than came with it , while Working very well, looked a bit fatty so I have invested in a new blitz set up , while I was at it ordered new trims for the glass and also picked up a yashio factory titanium exhaust .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk