What's new

Shifty's Spec R s15

Mike.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Mike_urk
Both good colour choices, I would struggle to choose a colour for my car if I'm honest. Can't wait to see it all together

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@kwalker88
I thought I would update this thread seeing as a fair bit of work has gone into the car since the last post. Please bare with me, this one will be a long one as I decided to post it in one hit rather than dribs and drabs.

For the last few months, the car has been with Chris at Big Bear Kustoms having some extensive bodywork done. It originally went in to be resprayed Audi white along with the rear quarters fixed, bumper repairs and an engine bay refresh. Midway through I changed my mind on the colour….I will let the pictures do the talking. (99% of photos taken by Chris.)

Work includes the following: (I’m fairly sure there was a lot more that I’ve listed!)

Rear quarters tubbed, fenders fitted and smoothed in. (I cannot put into words the magic Chris has worked on these. I still cannot quite believe the quarters I have now, have been created using the wings I supplied. )
Rear bumper repaired.
Boot lock removed and smoothed.
Bonnet catches fitted and flushed.
Front wings repaired.
Engine bay painted.
Side skirts repaired.
Rear spoiler mounts painted.
Full body colour change.
Engine bay paint in Audi white.
Rust in arches, on front wings, behind bumper, in boot repaired, stone chipped and painted.
Rear window spoiler added.
Vertex front bumper fitted.

As a result of photo buckets new changes :( I'll stick the pictures up throughout tonight as and when i get a moment.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@kwalker88

wing repair...

Aero catches flushed.

Turns out the bonnets Carbon............

Damaged bumper....

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@kwalker88
To put it simply, I am over the moon with what Chris has achieved with the car. The rear quarters really are incredible and the quality of the work is second to none. I've hated the car for the last 2 years but cant wait to start using it again! Its not possible to show the hours he put into the car on the tread as it would be inundated with pictures. If anyone wants to see the whole album it's on the Bigbearkustoms facebook page :) Chris, you're an absolute star and I cant thank you enough!!!!!!!!!!!

One last note....the cars now at Garage D with a suspected ECU issue. There may be a few changes under the bonnet before i get to drive it again :heh:

Keifer1903

Instagram Staff
Reaction score
Country
Chris is just amazing. Looks perfect!! Such a lovely colour

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Thanks Kim ! So glad you are happy with it and that we went with the little changes along the way
It's nice I was able to help you love your car again look forward to seeing you out and about enjoying it!!
Fingers crossed it doesn't need anything too major to get back on the road

Sent from Big Bear Kustoms Ltd using tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
Looking awesome. That colour is a top 3 favourite of mine now I think. What a transformation.

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk