What's new

FS: Spec R '99

Reaction score
:nod:, thought it would add to the spice being able to come and choose one side by side. Of course I'd rather keep mine but at the end of the day its the same car!!! So if the only reason is the aero kit then I can keep the Mrs' one.

Reaction score
Can be viewed at Ultimate Street Car close to the DWYB area (Sat 4th Aug)

:nod: still for sale:thumbs:

Even though its been offered on apparently!:wack: Don't think its really the car for him though.. see my reply..

From email!!"

Subject: 1999 NISSAN 200 SX 2.0 S15 Spec-R Aero 2dr Coupe

Hello,

I am interested in purchasing this vehicle ,it suits my
requirements perfectly,I run two garages ,one in Dublin and the other in the
Netherlands , i shuffle most of my time between the two .

THESE ARE MY TERMS OF TRANSACTION:

1) I WANT YOU TO TELL ME YOUR LAST PRICE OF THE CAR ?10,595

2] AND I SAW THE PICTURE OF THE CAR I WILL NEED MORE IF YOU CAN SEND IT TO ME.

3) I WILL BE PAYING WITH A BANKER'S DRAFT / CHEQUE WHICH I WILL ALLOW
TO CLEAR BEFORE THE PICKUP/SHIPMENT OF THE CAR.

4) I WILL INCLUDE FEES FOR SHIPMENT IN PAYMENT, THIS MY SHIPPING AGENCY WILL USE FOR PICK-UP.

The excess funds will go towards covering costs for shipping,shippers
fees,insurance,tax and any other expenses that might be incurred getting
it down to the new owner.
I will want you to get in touch with the following details if my terms
are okay:
FULL NAME........ ....................
ADDRESS........................
TELEPHONE NUMBERS....... ............( Mobile and Land)

As soon as i have your details,i can have payment effected
immediately,all things being equal,we should have this wrapped up by the end of this week.Pls note that you'll have to send on the balance on the funds that you'll get to my shipper so he can come attend to the pick up as soon as you make the car ready.I beleive that most transaction are based on trust,so i will look forward to a succesful transaction with you.

I want you to know that I am very busy Man, I am presently here in uk
pursuing my Real ESTATE Construction project this Real ESTATE business is really taken my whole time. And i will going back to singapore and Netherlands very soon bcos i have a buisness over there you will get the payment before 10 day. I travel alot in my line of buisness hence the reason why i wont be able to come and view the car at your end bcos i will go back to singapore very soon.I will tell my shipping agent to come to your location and view the car maybe is okay bcos i want good car .And if there any problem about the car pls you can tell me have a nice day,

Call me around 6pm (07023056693)or{07024064735}

I await your swift response.

Best Regards,

Terry

Sent: Sat 7/28/2007 19:30
To: terry gasman
Subject: RE: 1999 NISSAN 200 SX 2.0 S15 Spec-R Aero 2dr Coupe

Hi, problem is i have doubled the price of the car so its now for sale at ?21,200. Is that ok?

"
Wonder if he'll be fine with that. I'll just pay the shipping and it will all be fine:wack::rotfl::rotfl:

Last edited:
Reaction score
haha, yea, what a typical scam email! CASH! CASH only for that sorta sale! lol

Reaction score
View this weekend!!

:wave: Hey guys this is going to be available to view at Ultimate Street Car nr the DWYB area on Saturday (4th). Come say hi. I'll probably be wandering though so feel free to have a nose and give me a bell to have a closer look

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
well buddy have u thought about changing ther bumpers around so that the lower mileage one is the aero with the aero bumper iam sure that will sell much quicker that way...then ur still left with a S15 tho:thumbs:

Reaction score
Yep and offered that to the peeps that have been after one (for a bit more - TBD). But no takers yet. :)

Reaction score
Time to save up! + Get her for ?9,995

Time to save up! + Get her for ?9,995
Well she didn't go on the Bay...

And now we need her (plus isn't available to view) til the 3rd Oct earliest. We've also sorted that sensible car
I was talking about to replace this; which is on order with a lease company. Think it'll be with us mid-late Oct but not 100% yet....basically I'm getting at that its easiest now for us to keep her til then.

So it gives peeps who may be interested until then to save up. If anyone wants to give me a deposit to secure her then you can have all that time to get the rest of the money together.

First come first served but I'm probably not checking my mail much until the start of Oct so the mails that are in my inbox first secure it.

Get saving, selling, organ donoring now!!

Oh.. and I'm offering a buy back on the wheels. So ?10,495 with those shown, ?10,195 with the standard set and a cash back to ?9,995 once you return the wheels (with the same amount of tread left on!!!! - no rolling burnouts
- unless you fancy replacing them black circles)

:whistle:

Last edited: