What's new

FS: spec r aero - black - for sale

Reaction score
ha, cheers andy, had to drop it as it's just not shifting, there's a few interested people now at this price, someone coming to see it tomorrow. i thought you had come back to ireland? might be heading to oz myself soon

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
Let us know if you come over. Would be good to meet up.

Reaction score
cheers, meddler will do, my friends are somewhere in western australia
car's now 9,900, a bargain!

V

vti_coupw

must be somebody local to me then seen it a couple of times, cant believe it still hasnt sold and its mega cheap

Reaction score
you having any luck selling yours? had an offer of 6grand this week. it's for sale so long now people might be thinking somethings up with it i'd say

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
i'm amazed this hasnt sold - i put mine up a few months back and had a buyer within days - and you're giving that away:confused:

best of luck with the sale mate:thumbs:

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
you having any luck selling yours? had an offer of 6grand this week. it's for sale so long now people might be thinking somethings up with it i'd say

I'd have had you're arm off for this the minute you posted it for sale if I thought I could get reasonable money for my own :annoyed: If you want I can copy your add and contact details onto DTDIrl?

Last edited:
Reaction score
cheers trial, dunno who your man was offering the pittance i wasn't about to try and get to know him when he's just trying to bust my balls!
deans15 i know, they seem to sell in the uk no problem whatever it is

V

vti_coupw

no man had a few offers with civics which i was interested in taking but then they just forgot to get back to me after they viewed an other car they wer interested in, TIMEWASTERS FECKERS gimp offered me 6500 alright, some chancers out there boi,
its coming to the stage where im not going to sell it and take a huge loss just to get rid of it, i reckon ill hang onto it and just keep the build going on it, feck all else to do,

Reaction score
ya, it's staying local though, i'm sure the new owner will be on here soon.
happy enough with the price, obviously had to take a fair hit on it but it could have been worse