What's new

Open Event: SXOC (Ireland) Trackday - Sept 29th 2008

jp

Reaction score
Website
www.sxoc.com
Country
Hi everyone! :wave:

The SXOC (Nissan 200SX Owners' Club) in Ireland are having a trackday & would like to extend the invite to your good selves. :) We're inviting the Irish Rotary Owners Club (IROC) and SkylineOwners.com (SO.com) along as well to help make up the numbers and keep the overall cost down for all of us. :thumbs:

The trackday will take place in Mondello Park racing circuit on the International Circuit for the morning session and it's expected that it will be €175-€200 per person including public liability insurance assuming we get around the 40-person mark. :)

All the details are on the SXOC thread here and any updates will be made there as you can understand I can't go changing the posts on 4 separate sites/fora with every update there is! :wack:

S15oc-specific questions can be posted here though. :thumbs:

*Please note*: When you put your name down on the list I'll be expecting a deposit straight away so as to be fair to everyone else and secure your place. As I've said on the SXOC I'm looking into getting a bank account or something setup for future events like this but for now contact me via PM & we'll arrange something between us or one of the other Irish reps.

Hope to see a few of you coming along - it was great craic the last time (pics here) & this promises to be even better with the wider mix of cars & longer circuit! :cool: Here's a few select ones of the S15's that were out the last time:

JP

Last edited:

jp

Reaction score
Website
www.sxoc.com
Country
Oh yeah, forgot to mention, even if you're already on the list on the SXOC, add your name here so you can see how many of your S15oc bretheren will be attending! :thumbs:

1) jp (S14a but meh, what can you do! ;))
2) ...

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
Definately interested in this (but have to figure out if I'm on holiday on the 29th or not, will know this day next week), never been on a trackday though & I'm still getting used to the RWD, am I still welcome?

Just a couple of questions: How do I pay you the deposit, do I have to be a full member of this forum & where will I get a goodish/cheapish helmet?

jp

Reaction score
Website
www.sxoc.com
Country
Definately interested in this (but have to figure out if I'm on holiday on the 29th or not, will know this day next week), never been on a trackday though & I'm still getting used to the RWD, am I still welcome?

Just a couple of questions: How do I pay you the deposit, do I have to be a full member of this forum & where will I get a goodish/cheapish helmet?
Yes you're still welcome, noobs & experienced people welcome alike! :thumbs:

Deposit: either meet myself or one of the other SXOC reps around the country (South - Stiv, Laois; East - me, Dublin; West - Colin, Galway; North - Neill, Bangor) or at a meet (there'll be one on Sunday 23rd of August I'll be posting up about shortly) and give the deposit in cash. Alternatively PM me if that doesn't suit and we can arrange something. :nod:

Full member: yes you do but there are subsidies for members on the day. ;)

Helmet: I'm not sure but it was discussed in the last trackday's thread, have a search through it and you should find some places. :nod: I think Lidl or Aldi had an offer on, or any motorbike store will have a good selection. I got mine from a biker mate who sold up & had 4 spare helmets lying around! :wack:

subzero

Reaction score
down already to do the dtd trackday the following day, otherwise i would have went .

gr8 to see so many irish cars forums getting a few of these days up and running. :thumbs:

S.K

Reaction score
Country
Oh yeah, forgot to mention, even if you're already on the list on the SXOC, add your name here so you can see how many of your S15oc bretheren will be attending! :thumbs:

1) jp (S14a but meh, what can you do! ;))
2) S.K
3)

D

david

Ok jp can u pm me with the number for whoever in galway is collecting the deposit!its prob the closest to me!

J

jhinchy

jp (S14a but meh, what can you do! ;))
2) S.K
3) slammedmind ;)
4) jhinchy

Im up for this, missed the last one as i was between silvias lol!

D

david

1) jp
2) S.K
3) slammedmind
4) jhinchy
5) david(deposit to be given yet)

Im in!

jp

Reaction score
Website
www.sxoc.com
Country
I forgot to post this up initially but I've added this to the first post now:

*Please note*: When you put your name down on the list I'll be expecting a deposit straight away so as to be fair to everyone else and secure your place. As I've said on the SXOC I'm looking into getting a bank account or something setup for future events like this but for now contact me via PM & we'll arrange something between us or one of the other Irish reps.

Thanks folks! :thumbs:

1) jp (Deposit Paid)
2) S.K (Deposit Paid)
3) slammedmind (?)
4) jhinchy (?)
5) david (deposit to be given yet - arranging with jp)
6) ...

jp

Reaction score
Website
www.sxoc.com
Country
Updated list from all the sites:

S15oc:
1) jp (Deposit Received)
2) S.K (Deposit Received)
3) slammedmind (?)
4) jhinchy (?)
5) david (deposit to be given yet - arranging with jp)
6) ...

IROC:
1) 2qk4u - Sorting deposit with JP
2) Zakktheaxman - Deposit Received
3) Colin777 - Sorting deposit with JP
4) ...

SXOC:
1) JP (Full Member) - Deposit Received
2) calicagesracing (Full Member) - i'll see you in mountrath for the deposit
3) stiv (full member) - Deposit Received
4) sxmad {membership on the way} - Deposit?
5) Razzer (full member) - Sorting deposit with JP
6) scoby(full member) - will leave the deposit with nelly
7) blue d(full member)- sorting deposit
8) ...

jp

Reaction score
Website
www.sxoc.com
Country
SXOC:
1) JP (Full Member) - Deposit Received
2) calicagesracing (Full Member) - Deposit Received
3) slammedmind (full member) - Deposit Received
4) stiv (full member) - Deposit Received
5) sxmad {membership on the way} - Deposit Received
6) Razzer (full member) - Sorting deposit with JP on RR-day
7) S.K (Full Member) - Deposit Received
8) scoby(full member) - Deposit Received
9) blue d(full member)- sorting deposit
10) Don O'Gorman - Leaving deposit with Nelly
11) B.E (waiting on full membership) - sorting deposit with JP
12) ...

S15oc:
1) jhinchy - Deposit Received
2) david (deposit to be given yet - arranging with jp)
3) GMC S15 - Arranging deposit with JP
4) ...

IROC:
1) 2qk4u - Deposit Received
2) Zakktheaxman - Deposit Received
3) Colin777 - Sorting deposit with JP
4) Wozza - Deposit Received
5) Mul - Deposit Received
6) ...

SO:
1) Robbie - Arranging deposit with JP
2) ...