What's new

SXOC Trackday Pics March 6th 09

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing the pics :thumbs:

Some very nice (and dirty) 15's there (especially the blue one!), i'm also liking the white 14a :D

Looks like you had fun!

Thanks for posting

Mark

subzero

Reaction score
@ matt - no probs dude, enjoyed the practice with the new camera ....

@ miss s15 - dunno who he was, has some weird sponsorship :) something about sheds on the side skirt ....

my s15 was pussing all day, man i regret not taking her out, the sxoc crowd werent one bit daunting, other trackdays its like dog eat dog but at this it was nice and easy going , every1 seemed to have a ball.

some many sweeet cars above, just love the black uk reg s15, cant describe the noise it makes down the straight :notworthy:

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
That black S15 was an animal, the noise was unreal! When he tore past me on the main straight I was in absolute awe!

Fantasic pics though Johnny; and you even managed to get me a little bit sideways, I was inspired by jhinchy in the Carlton...... He was behind me for a few laps and didn't go around one single corner in a straight line :thumbs:

Reaction score
Country
Johnny great work with the pics:thumbs:

did'nt even reconise you since you where so wrapped up haha.

it nice to catch up with yeah too.... next time i want to see the s15 on the track:thumbs:

S.K

Reaction score
Country

some many sweeet cars above, just love the black uk reg s15, cant describe the noise it makes down the straight :notworthy:
Thanks subzero, you should hear it from the inside.:thumbs:

That black S15 was an animal, the noise was unreal! When he tore past me on the main straight I was in absolute awe!
Trial :wave: My car wasn't as much of a animal as usual I had a few boost issues only boosting to 1.1 bar instead of the usual 1.4 :furious:, I was going to introduce myself (us being neighbours and all) but every time I turned around you were out on track .Your car did look good though going around the track and even a bit sideways on occasion .

Last edited:

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
Thanks lad, I was sat in the passenger seat beside JP at the end of the day when you two were chatting through your drivers side windows! I was gonna say hello but wasn't sure that you were who I thought you were :annoyed: Stupid I know - I would have killed for a passenger go aswell :censored: maybe next time?

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
I can't take any credit for the pics S15KRM - They're Johnny's (Subzero) & he has a good eye for it too!! Must be from all the practice he would have gotten shooting that stunning motor of his (both of them actually!)

subzero

Reaction score
I can't take any credit for the pics S15KRM - They're Johnny's (Subzero) & he has a good eye for it too!! Must be from all the practice he would have gotten shooting that stunning motor of his (both of them actually!)
ha ha ..... thanks man , going out today again , practice practice with my s15 and my mates rx7 FC .

going re-lacquering the bonnet tomorrow so should clean the car up a nice bit.

T

Trepidge

great pics, looks like serious crack, must put me name down for the next one