What's new

Open Event: SXOC (Ireland) Trackday - 20th July - Mondello International

jp

Reaction score
Website
www.sxoc.com
Country
Hola folks! :wave:

The SXOC are having another trackday in Mondello Park on the 20th of July & we'd like to extend the invite to your good selves at the S15oc. :)

The last trackday we had was great craic & enjoyed by everyone there so we're hoping for more of the same except this time on the longer International Circuit!!! :D:D:D

Pics etc of the last trackday can be seen here. :cool:

Details for this event are as follows:
Date: Monday 20th July 09
Time: Afternoon session - 12pm Arrive, 5:30pm end. Includes briefing etc.
Circuit: International (longer) :cool:
Fee: €180

All fees are to be paid in advance to any of the SXOC reps around the country including: Col200sx (Galway City), Stiv (Kilkenny/Laois border), jp (South Dublin). I'm not going to post up their individual numbers on a public forum for privacy reasons so PM me & I'll forward details of your nearest rep. Places for the day are on a first-come-first-served basis and spectators are more-than-welcome. :)

Please note: Any updates to this information will be posted in this thread on the SXOC.

So if you fancy joining the rest of the SXOC folk on-track then put your name down & get in-touch with/PM me asap! :thumbs:

SXOC:
1) stiv (Payment received by ehh stiv)
2) colm (Payment received by JP)
3) nelly-cool with date
4) connor - sounds good!
5) sk
6) slammedmind (Payment received by JP)
7) s14a johno - (payment received by stiv)
8) tweek
9) Sniper
10) Nuallain (Payment received by JP)
11) markcro
12) radi180 (payment received by stiv)
13) Irishpaddy(yes please... will pay at the weekend)
14) Trial_S15 (Payment received by JP)
15) nick180sx
16) subzero - (payment received by stiv)
17) Jhinchy (payment received by stiv)
18) ufo kev
19) edsilvia - (payment received by stiv)
20) Taffy (no sure if the motor will be ready will know more by the end of de month)
21) brianc (payment received by stiv)
22) hyper_irl(payment received by stiv)

S15oc:
1) ...

subzero

Reaction score
im all paid up , have a right horn-on for this trackday . building the car just for this day .

international track rules .

subzero

Reaction score
Should we ask what you've got in-store for us...? ;)
oh you'll be dis-appointed ha ha !! ill prob be bringing a no neeesan :D . really depends if i grow some balls .

ill prob be rocking my track car, an ae86 trueno . thing goes like its on rails above there on the 888s .

japmadlad

Reaction score
Country
I might try to showw for this. not going out on track myself but may get a passenger ride with a few of the lads

jp

Reaction score
Website
www.sxoc.com
Country
Sure JP will be driving an Opel and Rob might be driving his Honda so don't be worrying about it.....
If at all... :wack: Have to confirm I'm allowed borrow it first & it's not looking good because the owner wants to put it through the NCT before it does anything else.

J

jhinchy

Always a good trackday, and a very friendly bunch with great track manners!
im really looking forward to it :thumbs:

V

vti_coupw

im still not fully decided i dunno if ill hav the moneynd plus it could b a bit dodgy drving from galway, doggin the life out of it and then having to drive home lol could be chancin me luck

subzero

Reaction score
im still not fully decided i dunno if ill hav the moneynd plus it could b a bit dodgy drving from galway, doggin the life out of it and then having to drive home lol could be chancin me luck
ive have an 84 car through three trackdays, same thing 3 trips up and to mondello and blasted round a track and back home again :thumbs:

V

vti_coupw

hehe i could be persuaded then, i must go for a look for a set of 16's for myself