What's new

Torque GT

japmadlad

Reaction score
Country
thats nothing mint. I had a 23hr round trip from N.Ireland that consisted of flying over, driving to fishguard in wales for a boat to roslare & then a long drive back up north. oh yeah and I had lost reverse gear aswell ( which the lads sorted out for me no hassle :thumbs: ). Well worth it tho :D

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
thats nothing mint. I had a 23hr round trip from N.Ireland that consisted of flying over, driving to fishguard in wales for a boat to roslare & then a long drive back up north. oh yeah and I had lost reverse gear aswell ( which the lads sorted out for me no hassle :thumbs: ). Well worth it tho :D
ok you win! haha i stayed over night down there and came back up the next day lol

J

Jono

*Sigh* That was my baby you bought! :( Still no idea how the gears went wrong on the way home for you, I'd never had a single niggle with the gears. How's she going these days? Can't tell you how much I miss her... honestly I wish I'd never parted with her.

S

Shinobi

Great guys to do buisness with, i bought aFairlady Z from them a few years ago and it was excellent. Looking to buy an S15 at the moment and there defo top of my list

S

Shinobi

Hearsay is not really a good thing to put on an appreciation thread, i think the critisism should come from the person involved personally. Top GUys in my books

M

Matt_S

I have the email from the guy who was gonna buy the car if you want me to post it up. Nothing to do with what Ive seen or heard or dealt with personally. Just what I was told by a guy who was gonna buy a car off of them. He didnt like what he saw (he lists the faults and issues in the email).

And the owner of the said car is on this BB.

I recognised it from the pics and the description and the obvious fact it was purchased from Torque.

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
Hmm, Might not be best to then if the owner is on here.. They might not want to have their car spoken about how 'bad' it is or what not..

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
To be honest i got my car from these guys spent about over a month or so dealing with them realy helpful and easy to talk to about any questions so i payed a deposit of over £1000 for them to hold the car for me till I was able to collect it (due to work) arranged a date to fly down etc was all good till i got there, the car wasnt even serviced not a thing done to it (was over looked due to lack of staff :|) the whole car was dirty pro valet my arse! slapping the tyres up with tyre shine and the door cards with what i would call black grease doesnt cut it if your paying new car prices for a 10 year old motor, got £250 off due to paying cash for the car and another £250 that had to be pushed for because of the state it was in :censored: if i pulled out i wasnt getting any of the deposit back because it was used to cover "their costs", was also told that the warranty is done on the internet so nothing was filled out in the booklet :confused:, the little things make a difference (was having a moan now came to my senses :))

Last edited:

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
To be honest i got my car from these guys spent about over a month or so dealing with them realy helpful and easy to talk to about any questions so i payed a deposit of over £1000 for them to hold the car for me till I was able to collect it (due to work) arranged a date to fly down etc was all good till i got there, the car wasnt even serviced not a thing done to it (was over looked due to lack of staff :|) the whole car was dirty pro valet my arse! slapping the tyres up with tyre shine and the door cards with what i would call black grease doesnt cut it if your paying new car prices for a 10 year old motor, got £250 off due to paying cash for the car and another £250 that had to be pushed for because of the state it was in :censored: if i pulled out i wasnt getting any of the deposit back because it was used to cover "their costs", was also told that the warranty is done on the internet so nothing was filled out in the booklet :confused:, the little things make a difference wouldnt be surprised if the cars a grade 2 at a grade 4 price might just of been my experience but I wouldnt use agen :)
Wow.. that hella surprising.. I can understand your frustration however.. it sounds like your just moaning as the car was dirty? Christ mate.. as you said, its a 10 year old motor it'll ave been 10x worse by the time you got it home :p

If there was a real reason for complaing such as a problem with the car, bad customer service or theft in cash or what not then fair shouts but your just moaning for the sake of moaning! So to sujest that their selling cars not up to the grade within the import/export trade is a rather harsh comment to make considering whats actually wrong here, and if you take into consideration that out of Torque's many years of selling cars.. there has been next to not a single problem.. you not possible thinking your over reacting a tad?

:p Besides.. its always better to clean the car yourself and not let another man or machine do it :wack:

Reaction score
Wow.. that hella surprising.. I can understand your frustration however.. it sounds like your just moaning as the car was dirty? Christ mate.. as you said, its a 10 year old motor it'll ave been 10x worse by the time you got it home :p

If there was a real reason for complaing such as a problem with the car, bad customer service or theft in cash or what not then fair shouts but your just moaning for the sake of moaning! So to sujest that their selling cars not up to the grade within the import/export trade is a rather harsh comment to make considering whats actually wrong here, and if you take into consideration that out of Torque's many years of selling cars.. there has been next to not a single problem.. you not possible thinking your over reacting a tad?

:p Besides.. its always better to clean the car yourself and not let another man or machine do it :wack:
completely agree, i would ask them not to clean it for me, i would rather do it myself and now what products are going into the car.and for it be up to my standards, i would only clean it again if they did it.

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
nah a agree with yous there on the cleaning it was manky by the time a got it back home anyway :eek: would prefer to do it myself rather than it getting attacked with a power washer and a brush, the main thing that got me was the fact they didnt service the car on their PID check though I do work in a garage so I know how it goes down sometimes but 50 quid for a service kit isnt braking the bank suppose I felt a bit embarassed about the situation when it happened.
Tristan was a grate guy to deal with and I dont hold anything agenst them or feel like I got stuck with a car I didnt want :) as I said its the little things that make a diffrence, but every time a get in the car it puts a smile on my face :rotfl: as you said Mint think at the time i was just haven a moan but as I said its the wee things that make it :p

Reaction score
just seems as though it was over looked to me. but you seem happy with the car now and thats all that matters

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
yea am totaly happy with the car mate (apart from the vvt rattle and its needing a clutch/flywheel) but as a said due to them not servicing the car another £250 was taken off the price so a dont realy have a leg to stand on here but everyone is only human at the end of the day it Tristan did said it was over looked so if it was genuinely missed by mistake all was put right a few days later when I got it booked into the garage :)