What's new

Was it you???

T

TonyS15

Was wondering if we was going to have a "was it you" section like SXOC but thinking of numbers may not be popular, but with all the newbie's such as myself over the last year could be a future plan for the site?

Anyway on to my question.....

I keep getting text's off my mates saying "Saw an S15 the other day near work"

Got told a blue one near samlesbury on the A59 near preston last week...???Anyone?

And also a Pewter one like mine in St.Annes near blackpool??

I didnt know of any other S15 owners in NW so was hoping to meet up?

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Really not worth a section. Check out how many times an S15 is spotted on SXOC, and how many get a reply out of those...

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Except for ones I've seen at events, Blinx and Kango, I've only seen one other in four years (in the UK)...

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
In all my years of Jap car spotting :rolleyes: I've only ever seen one in person.

It was a totally standard looking one in blue outside a hotel and cinema complex in Swindon - back in December of last year.

These babies are rarer than RX-7's which is saying something...

Reaction score
Website
www.gtiroc.com
Country
Before I got mine I had only ever see one other S15 on the road in all my years of driving!! Even at shows they are few and far between :thumbs: .

So imagine my suprise while on my way up to newcastle to collect mine when in the space of half an hour I spot two S15's!!!!!! This obviously resulted in much hilarity and pi55 taking from my mates about this oh so rare car we were going to collect :eek: :eek: :eek: :rotfl: :rotfl:

J.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
I know. 5 different S15s have been spotted round Swindon. However, that's a pretty rare occurrence.

Reaction score
You'd also think that my lightning yellow "top banana" would have had a mention already on SXOC :cry: Seen so many SXOC owners including some S15's.

M

mitch

I don't think I've seen an S15 on the road, only the ones that congregate at Littleknocks for repairs, Martin's 2 (lucky bugger:D) and a couple at drift events.

Reaction score
Was wondering if we was going to have a "was it you" section like SXOC but thinking of numbers may not be popular, but with all the newbie's such as myself over the last year could be a future plan for the site?

Anyway on to my question.....

I keep getting text's off my mates saying "Saw an S15 the other day near work"

Got told a blue one near samlesbury on the A59 near preston last week...???Anyone?

And also a Pewter one like mine in St.Annes near blackpool??

I didnt know of any other S15 owners in NW so was hoping to meet up?

Ha just found this thread:eek: well Tony the Pewter one in St.Annes was my 1st before I bent it like a boomerang avoiding a girl running across the road without looking :furious:. Have had the replacement a while now with lots done to it,was glad to hear of an S15 so close,although my son has said he saw one around Blackpool a couple of months ago,"was that you",we will have to have a club meet at the Pod or somewhere this year would be nice to meet the members:).

T

TonyS15

Ha just found this thread:eek: well Tony the Pewter one in St.Annes was my 1st before I bent it like a boomerang avoiding a girl running across the road without looking :furious:. Have had the replacement a while now with lots done to it,was glad to hear of an S15 so close,although my son has said he saw one around Blackpool a couple of months ago,"was that you",we will have to have a club meet at the Pod or somewhere this year would be nice to meet the members:).
Aye, my friends that live at St.Annes have told me they have flashed a silver one thinkin it was me.
Hmmm the silver one? With the big wheel? What happened not able to salvage it? What do you have now, dont think i have seen another S15 around apart from a blue one in blackburn.
Well im always around blackpool as alot, work at warton and friends live there, met a guy who knew you but cant think who it was. you know leon (blue golf R32)? he's a blackpool lad. Probably was me.
Yeah ill be probably going to a few festivals this year, USC? or a jap show at pod.

Reaction score
Aye, my friends that live at St.Annes have told me they have flashed a silver one thinkin it was me.
Hmmm the silver one? With the big wheel? What happened not able to salvage it? What do you have now, dont think i have seen another S15 around apart from a blue one in blackburn.
Well im always around blackpool as alot, work at warton and friends live there, met a guy who knew you but cant think who it was. you know leon (blue golf R32)? he's a blackpool lad. Probably was me.
Yeah ill be probably going to a few festivals this year, USC? or a jap show at pod.
I now have the one with the 20" wheels and C-West GT Kit on,my 1st was standard and I only had it 3 weeks before it was written off:(, it was bent very badly as I hit a car side on.I had waited 4 months for it as there was a problem with the ECU numbers during the ESVA test at Bristol.
Dont know leon but I used to work in Lytham for 11 years so have quite a lot of old friends around lytham, Freck and Warton as well as Blackpool.I do know a lad who works in Warton and has a white S14 with black/gold stickers down the side?
Will keep my eyes open at USC and japshow we may run into eachother:).

Reaction score
Sparkling silver S15 seen outside my house on Lytham road,Blackpool about 14.00hrs not sure what day as have been in Germany for a week but was last weekend I think 20-21st?,any takers as its so rare to actually see another S15 around:D,they stopped outside my house as I was pulling into my drive the girlfriends Evo was outside :)

T

TonyS15

Haha, that was me, was just off to halfrauds to get a ISO lead for stereo.

Saw you pull into your drive so thought id pull up beep and wave, sorry couldnt stay was rushin to get back to watch the football.
Ah the girlfriends evo, yeah i saw her too.....wow mrs with an EVO, good find! haha.

Reaction score
Haha, that was me, was just off to halfrauds to get a ISO lead for stereo.

Saw you pull into your drive so thought id pull up beep and wave, sorry couldnt stay was rushin to get back to watch the football.
Ah the girlfriends evo, yeah i saw her too.....wow mrs with an EVO, good find! haha.
Brilliant next time your round here we will have to say Hi:wave:,another S15 so close :cool:.Ye was a great find get to drive both:thumbs:.
Im lookin forward to footie today its Derby day for my team,hope the Red's beat them Toffies:wack:.

Reaction score
You lucky lucky man would be great to go watch them in Europe,Im lookin forward to the new stadium being built,a bit of a safer place I think:wack:

T

TonyS15

Brilliant next time your round here we will have to say Hi:wave:,another S15 so close :cool:.Ye was a great find get to drive both:thumbs:.
Im lookin forward to footie today its Derby day for my team,hope the Red's beat them Toffies:wack:.
Yeah next time im around i will call by, it was the SXOC North-West meet this tuesday was a good turn out, would be nice to see another S15 an we usually have a convoy from tickled trout, preston to warrington.
Will post up before the next one, see if i can generate interest from the rare S15 owners.

You lucky lucky man would be great to go watch them in Europe,Im lookin forward to the new stadium being built,a bit of a safer place I think:wack:
Yeah the atmosphere is fantasic in euro games, far better than league games. I went to most champions league games last season except the qualifier to get into the group stage. However seeing the 8-0 besiktas game was good, upto the chelsea semi-final.
However this season they started new sceme that you can only get a ticket this time round if you went to a minimum number of games last season...
Yeah new stadium when it finally comes round to being built.
Would still never take the S15 though.....haha

Reaction score
Yeah next time im around i will call by, it was the SXOC North-West meet this tuesday was a good turn out, would be nice to see another S15 an we usually have a convoy from tickled trout, preston to warrington.
Will post up before the next one, see if i can generate interest from the rare S15 owners.
Would still never take the S15 though.....haha
That would be great PM me when the next one is on,Have just paid my money on the SXOC so still waiting for my members pack.

Last time I went saw a couple of cars lacking there stereo's and some young kids taunting the police who had turned up,the train or coach is defo the way:nod:

T

TonyS15

That would be great PM me when the next one is on,Have just paid my money on the SXOC so still waiting for my members pack.

Last time I went saw a couple of cars lacking there stereo's and some young kids taunting the police who had turned up,the train or coach is defo the way:nod:
Yeah i will do, Currently the NW meet is moving around the NW, next on is down M61 towards manchester.
We had to pay these young lads a few £ to look after the car while it was parked near the ground.....had a hint if we did it will be ok.....:mad::mad: Even after you pay the car park people......