What's new

Meet: West Malaysian S15 owners, pls visit here:

A

auxoura

Cant wait to see you guys later.. Pray that it doesn't rain. ;)
Kazama
I think it is a bit too late. Raining already but hope it stops. Got a few things to ask you about manifold also... :D:smitten:

Silviatub
Arun doesnt have any excuses left :rotfl:
It should be still damp tonight so it will go easy on his tyres :D

Reaction score
Hi Kazama,

Yeah aman suria sounds good to me...we shall all meet at the kelana jaya stadium first then convoy to aman suria...

since its raining, should be easier for you guys to do a donut :thumbs:

Auxoura,

Roger that...all we need to do is provoke him a bit and he will do it for us...how is it on? :wack:

See you mates later...

;)

K

kazama

if I'm driving my car, I'll sure spin a figure 8 or 2 ... but i'm gonna drive an underpowered car later. haha

I'll let my friend know that we're going to adjourn to Aman Suria later.

roughly 3 hours 30 mins to go.

A

auxoura

Nick
If you are driving your car we would expect more than a few figure 8s from you. :D We want more! We want more! We want more!

Hmm just wondering..isnt 8.30 early to meet? LOL

S

sonoffire666

hi guys, any TT count me in ya... I'm d pearl white S15 with dark bronze AVS wheels. We met at Kelana Stadium. cheers.

K

kazama

Nick
If you are driving your car we would expect more than a few figure 8s from you. :D We want more! We want more! We want more!

Hmm just wondering..isnt 8.30 early to meet? LOL

haha. Hopefully my car will be out soon.
Its been sooooo long since I last drove her. :(

WHERE WERE YOU WEI ? haha. sure WH4.

K

kazama

The first Malaysian S15 owners club meeting was a success,
we met up at 8:30pm and we left at 3:30am ! It's a memorable 1st meeting nonetheless.

Nice to meet all the new faces, even though I wasn't driving my s15, it was still fun.
Hope to join you guys again sometime soon.

S

sonoffire666

Hey Nick,

I think I saw your car before at Metropolitan Auto Fiesta last May. You did exhibit yr car there right..?? I was a few booth away displaying the R3 Lotus 300RR.

K

kazama

Hey Nick,

I think I saw your car before at Metropolitan Auto Fiesta last May. You did exhibit yr car there right..?? I was a few booth away displaying the R3 Lotus 300RR.

hey bro, yes thats correct. I did exhibit my car there last year. ;)
have you tracked your s15 ?

A

auxoura

WHERE WERE YOU WEI ? haha. sure WH4.
Hahaha.....noler finish work late wanted to come but colin ask me not to... :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Because fnish work late bath and all and eat dinner not in time to come. Had a friend's birthday :cry:

Sorry wei...really was looking forward to it :annoyed:

Pictures! Pictures!

S

sonoffire666

Yup... & many times too.. When ever there's an open track day at SIC, I'll bring my car down for trashing ... Never miss a chance to burn rubber...:cool:

Reaction score
Hi Mates,

The S15 meet was a great success as 8 cars turned up...it was a lot of fun driving to Al-Medina at the Curve to have some mamak food and drinks, exchanging views and ideas on car modification and even some tyre screeching donut action from a red S15 driver...:wack:

after the mamak, we headed down to the Mydin carpark in USJ where we got a fellow drifter to show some of his drift techiques...unfortunately, some technical issues popped up and we had to retire early to a famed drifter garage where the rectification work was done to make the car alive again :thumbs:

after the long night, we decided to have some food and drinks because all of us were starving (again) due to some unforeseen physical workout...

anyway, it was a good meet overall and we decided to part our ways at about 3:30am in the morning....:eek:

personally, it has been the best ever meet i ever had and would love to do it again in the near future!

:thumbs:

Last edited:
K

kazama

next outing, DYNO DAY ?

I know some of you all have already dynoed your cars,
but what about we all gather and dyno using the same dyno ?
I can get us special price at Under5ive to dyno using a Dyno Dynamics.
This is by far the most accurate dyno and the best dyno to tune.
Do let me know whether you guys are up for it or not.
It'll be good to see what you hp guys have and whether there's any problems with the car, etc.

A

auxoura

Nick
I prefer not to know....haha...
After see ppls bhp cannot tahan....jealous...wuuuu >_<

S

sonoffire666

Nick,
Count me out too. I'll stick to GT Auto.
But if you guys confirm going for the dyno at "UNDERFIVE" for sure I'll come for some burn rubber session at the car park 2 blocks away while you guys doing dyno...:rotfl: