What's new

what the hell are these things?

H

Hank S15

Dunno mate, looks like crap to fill up the box for the mirrors... you better bin it.
Where do you live again? :D

Reaction score
Country
really nice
love the brakes and mirrors.

oh!!!, if you fine the rims/wheels don't fit the brakes i'll take them off you hehehe

Reaction score
Country
yeah, send the brakes over here i'll break in the pads and rotor for you. so you can put them in your car when it arrives hehehe

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
What size are the discs? And what benefit do the four pot callipers have over the standard four pot or R32GTR four pots? Other than being expensive and looking bling, of course... :D

Reaction score
thanks lads but theyre staying put for now lol, The brakes offer much better braking force etc, great for track days and that sort of thing. I basically went for the kit for the oversize rotors, trying to be sensible first and make the car handle/stop before i do the engine work ive done it the opposite way around too many times

D

Derek

Very nice rob.. Where you purchase from? The brakes look too nice to fit to car. They should be on the kitch table as placemats..

Reaction score
lol tell me about it, the pictures dont do them justice! I got them from a mate in HK he supplys me with 99% of my toys ;)

Reaction score
disks are 330 x 30 calipers are 6 pot ;). The car is slowly but surely making its way over from japan right now and should be here for the 14th of feb

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Out of interest, how much did you pay? Asking cos the K Sport 330mm 8 pots are ?855...

And ?1000 for the 356mm 8 pots...

BTW, your space saver won't fit over 330s. So, you may want to think about a replacement. It something I'm looking into too...

Reaction score
lets just say it was around the k sports price ;). I really didnt think about the space saver with the brakes doh! Not the end of the world tho i suppose. Is there anything you and yakozan dont miss?

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
lets just say it was around the k sports price ;). I really didnt think about the space saver with the brakes doh! Not the end of the world tho i suppose. Is there anything you and yakozan dont miss?
We are all over the place :)

Brakes are looking good :)
I would prefer Endless before K-sports.
With the K-sports calipers I get the feeling that they just threw one alot of pistons to make it look good.

I prefer tried and tested brakes with a racing heritage brand than a cheap 10000 piston brake. It feels more comforting buying Brembo or Endless or even G-rex.

M

MazzyMan

thanks lads but theyre staying put for now lol, The brakes offer much better braking force etc, great for track days and that sort of thing. I basically went for the kit for the oversize rotors, trying to be sensible first and make the car handle/stop before i do the engine work ive done it the opposite way around too many times
Dude...watch your brake bias...the rear brakes are tiny. :D