What's new

whats up...

Reaction score
What-a-gwan peopil?

My name is John (but everyone calls me Jay). Im from Aruba where there are currently no s15s on the entire island. I am saving up to purchase one in december (for my 21st birthday), hopefully i will get it by then and be the first to rock that beauty down eagle beach on sunday afternoon ( thats when all the tuners go show off their rides on the beach).

Reaction score
Welcome to the s15oc jay, maybe a stupid question but what part of the world is Aruba?

Reaction score
Thats right. Aruba (AUA 4 short) is a really small island just off Venezuela. It is located in the dutch carribean and is one of the ABC islands. The weather is sunny all year round.

Reaction score
YO... just found out there is another Aruban on here. And 2day i also saw 2 s15 down here, i don't know if they are the spec-R version, couldn't see the emblem. But they were as beutiful as Jessica Alba before she got knocked up! I felt the a heartache as i tried to fight the tears from bursting out because I didn't have one (was very close to getting one but i lost my job because of political poopheadz), but then i realize how lucky i was to actually see one in person and I admired it with a gr8 big smile... one day you will be mine Silvia... one day...