What's new

Wise Square kit, anyone have it?

W

wolvreen

Had a stupid thought, one of many I have.
But could I get someone like Torque GT to add the bodykit to a car in japan and get the whole thing imported, or would that cause problems (ESVA)?

D

david

Is the s15 at the end off the film tokyo drift the same as the car in nicelys link above?

D

D BOY

i know wise square got brought out and the comapny is called behrman, but they still make the same kit

Reaction score
i know wise square got brought out and the comapny is called behrman, but they still make the same kit
no wonder they changed the name. before that they were called "Besiege" during the good ol' days when i bought mine

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Unless they were imported before the ESVA rules came in, they will have had to be returned to standard for the ESVA, then returned back to how it was. The importer would have had to bare the cost of that work. If it was a main importer, that cost would have been passed on in the price.

W

wolvreen

Is the lower scoop/splitter part of the kit?
Do you know if there is an importer for the UK/Europe?

Reaction score
yes. its part of the kit. i have no idea who can import it for you. but i'll quote the price (sales taxed) from their website for your reference : http://www.behrman.jp/b_gt/a_s15_d1.php

Front Bumper Spoiler Set (4pcs)
FRP bumper + FRP duct cowl + under diffuser - 71,400yen
FRP bumper + Carbon duct cowl + under diffuser + UV coated - 92,400yen
FRP bumper + Technora duct cowl + under diffuser + UV coated - 103,950yen

Sidestep Set (6pcs)
FRP sidestep + FRP duct cowl - 69,300yen
FRP sidestep + Carbon duct cowl + UV coated - 90,300yen
FRP sidestep + Technora duct cowl + UV coated - 100,800yen

Rear Bumper Spoiler Set (4pcs)
FRP bumper + FRP under diffuser - 81,900yen
FRP bumper + Carbon under diffuser + UV coated - 102,900yen
FRP bumper + Technora under diffuser + UV coated - 115,500yen

D

D BOY

sorry to hyjack the post but does any one know what Technora is??

W

wolvreen

Thanks Kennji, where are you in the world?
Is your kit the same as the D1 Pro currently on the website and shown on the banners here?

Reaction score
i'm in malaysia. got someone to import 'em for me from japan. i believe it should be the same D1 kit but i have no way to know for sure since their change from besiege -> behrman.

to D BOY, technora is a type of strengthened fiber material manufactured by Teijin. you can google for it for better explanations. whether it is worth the $$, i have no idea since i have never seen one.