What's new

YIPPE!

Reaction score
OH MY GOD!

well, at 8.30 this morning, i was awoken by the phone, the bloke delivering my car was 20min' away! :D

At the point where it was outside my house, and getting dropped off the lorry, my rents were awoken, along with my next door neighbourgh.... he nods with approval. Rents on the other hand, can't bare to stop inside to wait any longer, out they come to take a look..... so far... approvals all round on my choice of car!

so... by 9am, the deal was complete.... and i was off for a drive!

?20 of optimax at ?1.03 a liter....... we're set for some "test driving".... and, i must say....even more impressed now that i've learnt the car a little from when i first drove it!

by the end of the day, and after many passenger rides, and meeting lots of people to show them..... that ?20 is all gone.... and i'm still smiling! :D

just can't wait for it to start all again tomorrow morning! lol

Reaction score
i'll sort em out! :D needs a wash now.... kinda bug splattered! lol

and for jono, the fronts are 17x7 et30 and the rears are 17x8 et40!!! :)

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
I wanna see it too hehe but well done in using all that fuel mate i think i used all that in a day aswell as i had to drive back from brighton hahaha..... :thumbs:

S

S1Five

the first day i got my S15
i was kinda power oversteering on the first day
and then i had to goto work with it, i was just :D all day long at work and couldnt wait to go home and drive it again

too bad it was raining all day so i couldnt floor it

ahh the good old days

S

S15R

i still remember the smell of it when i drove out the showroom and the first day i drove 200ish kms :D it was fun :thumbs:

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Wasn't such a new experience for me, having had a 275rwhp S14, but I still smiled all the way back from Devon after collecting mine :D

Congrats....and... :ttiwwp:

P

paulphot

The day I drove mine home from the dealers was raining and I hadn't driven a RWD with such power ( Hey, my other car ws a FWD Exa) and had the crap factory tyres on it, lets just say the back goes left.....the back goes right.......the back goes left.......etc. Not fun in the middle of Sydney.

Anyway.....congrats man, what color is it............please say blue..........please say blue.

Reaction score
Country
HA HA
bringin back mems already only got my S15 in April.

OH yeah pick up the car and was driving around for a while felt the rear griped quit well then started to rain (lightly) but it stop quickly, so quest what i decide to put it abit harder then all of a sudden my ass goes out and i end up on the pathe missing a tree and a wall, it was close.

first turbo and rear wheel.
not a car for inexperienced drivers....

the car was running bridgestone potenzas RE-01R

V

Vandal

My money is on the best colour: pewter! :p

To change the subject, you guys pay way too much for fuel :eek: . Easily double what we pay. Is that usual?

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Vandal said:
To change the subject, you guys pay way too much for fuel :eek: . Easily double what we pay. Is that usual?
Tell us about it, mate. The average cost of a litre of Optimax is 101.9p (AU$2.49) :cry: Each time I filled the hire car up when I was over in Brissy last year I kept thinking 'you lucky b@stards!'

Anyway, you're both wrong. Its white :D

More photos in this thread. :)

H

Hank S15

Still have to wait a week before I can pick up mine :(
Waiting is a bitch....

But good luck with yours mate! It does look the business!
And it`s NOT white! It`s Pearl!! :thumbs: