What's new

2way diff for non turbo S15. What fits??

Reaction score
Rights lads. I'm finding it difficult to find a 2way for my non turbo s15. From doing some research i have found that an R200 differential will fit in my current casing. Is this correct?? The R200 is the diff found in the 180sx so can i recase a 180sx 2way into my on casing?? Its ****in confusing stuff!!:confused::confused::confused: If im wrong on all the above can someone tell me what diff from what car will fit in my casing please:D

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
why not just get an s14 or 14a casing and drop a diff in that - i'd imagine the ratios in a spec s to be pretty much that of the 14 5 speed if not the same soshould work well. if the s uses different half shafts then these are pretty much given away secondhand too ;)

Reaction score
i'm pretty sure i have a cusco two way in a s15 non turbo casing, if that helps.

Reaction score
Country
I cant say for sure with non JDM, but anything that fits the spec r will fit the spec s, you wont need to change half shafts. I have a helical lsd (Spec R) head in my spec s casing, straight swap, ring gear and spacers from your current set up match right up. I have done this twice to Spec S diffs so i can say for sure that it all fits. And if you use you existing ring & pinion you wont change your ratios at all

Reaction score
Country
If a HLSD head from a spec r is a straight swap into spec s diff casing why would any other head not fit. For peace of mind ask a company that sells these types of diff and ask them

Reaction score
Any Nissan lsd will fit in if it's for the r200 casing.. U just need the output shafts to go with what lsd is designed.

For example I have s14a kaaz 2 way in my s15 casing with s14a output shafts..