What's new

a new S15 WiseSports in Europe...

D

dragonnoir

Hello,

After holding the white Wisesports S15, KingofEurope/SRM is happy to announce another S15 WiseSports to land in Europe in January!

Still a S15, still from WiseSports, but straight from USA this time, used for D1GP USA Irwindale and Las Vegas exhibition matchs, the car has been also featured in Tokyo drift, in the very last scene driven by the movie hero against Vin Diesel roadrunner.

Both cars will attend various shows/drift events in 2007 and of course the whole King of Europe Drift Series?

Mike

J

Jordan

I love this, spotted this in the film and took me a couple of days to find out it was this car... It's been posted on here somewhere else in a nother topic..

Still, nice example :D

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
yes i really do agree that looks lovely.... :thumbs:
You wouldnt want a nice S15OC sticker for it would you hehe i know thats very checky but its just to get the club known a bit more and it helps with cars like your and it does also help the forum a little....
And for the coming year hopefully i will be able to sort out some kinda meet and photo shoot for the club as yet we still havent had one and i think it will help the club out a lot ......and if we do have a meet would be great if ur about to join us as u are a part of the S15 family we have here ;)

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Another D1GP S15.
I love it :)

So this isn't the same car as they use in D1GP Japan?
Didn't know that they had one in the US.

Keep us updated :thumbs:

And by the way. What bootlid (?) do you have on your car? I think the Yashio Factory car also have it.

D

dragonnoir

Sushiming> When you have stickers, send it to me i will put it on both cars and if i can attend your meeting i will do!

Yakozan> That's a YF carbon bootlid

Mike

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
dragonnoir said:
Sushiming> When you have stickers, send it to me i will put it on both cars and if i can attend your meeting i will do!
great :thumbs:

dragonnoir said:
Yakozan> That's a YF carbon bootlid

Mike
Thanks. Looks really good.
I'll look into getting one later. I just need to get my Skyline registered first and pay tax for it. Have spent to much money already so I don't wanna spend more at the time. But later next year :)

D

dragonnoir

Topper said:
Mike,

Do you have any specs for it?
Not yet but very close to the white one!

Should get detailed specs soon as well as additional pics of car loading in the container :thumbs:

Mike