What's new

appologies for the silence people

MWTech

Trader
Reaction score
hello folks

i wish to appologise for the silence from me for the last 2-3 weeks

as some of you are aware, my mum is seriously ill and without warning things started getting worrying and she was taken to hospital and is still there now, i have been there pretty much day and night every day.

further to that, i suffer from a lung condition myself and due to being so concerned for my mum, a week later i fell ill and have been in hospital myself for 14 days, i got out on tuesday and the last couple days its been back to business. was a hard decision to accept hospital IV treatment but, i had to think, my mum would want me to do it. my grandparents were there everyday too.

im out now and im actually healthier than iv ever been since i was 18 due to serious head down and work with the physios and i am looking after myself as well as my mum...it was just all a rush and a shock to begin with

anyways...just to let you know, im now back and able to help out and supply you with car goodies over the winter period

also, pleasing news since getting out and returning home, i am now approved dealer of HKS, Blitz, Do Luck, J's Racing, Cosworth, AEM, Vertex, Tein and Koyo!

im ready to go again and supply you with car goodies to cheer you up during this miserable winter so far. 2 feet of snow we had at one point 2 weeks ago!

MWTech

Trader
Reaction score
thank you matey

how is the snow through your way, m8 was terrible on the news 2 weeks ago

i wouldnt want to be driving a rear wheeler at the moment!

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
It was pritty bad dude but I was still to get into work thankfully my s15 is off the road this winter couldnt go through it again was a total riot last year :wack:
The weather has all cleared up though now not seen any snow yet touch wood I wont since I am ment to be flying to Holland tomorrow from Edinburgh lol

MWTech

Trader
Reaction score
its started snowing here matey, last couple of hours...light but you never know over night. im based in dunfermline fife

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Glad to see your on the mend matey,already answered a question for me too as was looking for a vertex dealer today!
Will msg u soon,wish you and your family all the best matey!

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
good to see you are ok. Hope you mum is better too.

Reaction score
Hope your ok dude! And hope all go's well with your mum! Good to see you back! Now what caps were you after for the s15? rad cap and oil?

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
its started snowing here matey, last couple of hours...light but you never know over night. im based in dunfermline fife

Looks so far so good weather wise just need to get there in time now :) 5-6 hours to get to edinburgh is do-able :wack: haha

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
sorry to hear about your problems buddy, but glad things are now looking up :)

MWTech

Trader
Reaction score
well my problems are over for now, sadly my mums are far more serious, but im staying strong and the family is there everyday too.

and yeah that would be cool man, pictures anytime. im investing in a mega camera come january sale time :)

is your s15 pewter grey with big ksport front brakes? thats the only one iv only seen one going around here, ironic that it was at the hospital back in feb/march ish parked near me. i had a little look :)

would be great to have a look about and a run in it sometime actually, been about 4 years since i have been in one, and it could seal the deal for me to get one :) at the moment the choice is between a 350z ( which iv had before ) and a silvia

Reaction score
Country
Yeah sounds like my one- changed a fair bit since the beginning of the year though! :D
As soon as the weather gets better i'll take you out no bother at all :)

MWTech

Trader
Reaction score
again, i have been quiet, things have not been any better, infact they got worse :(

sadly my mum passed away on january 12th :( im totally devastated, i was there to the end, last breath, holding her hand :(

only in the last day or so iv came back on the computer, just trying to keep my mind off things, the more i sit and think about things the more upset i get.

planning on making a big order of SFS hoses to keep in stock here, but wondering if it would be of interest to a few people here whilst im at it and get your hoses included in the bulk order? :)

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
That's sad to hear. Take your time to get yourself sorted. We all understand how difficult times like these can be. If it means you are not on the forums, that is the way it has to be.

Remember to take care of yourself first and put work second.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Really sorry to hear that mate, must be a really hard time for you.

Thoughts go out to you and your family.

I would probably be interested in some hoses dude! When your ready of course,I am in no rush haven't even bought my new rad yet so not in any hurry at all...

Last edited:
S

S15 SILVIA

Sorry to hear your bad news.
All the best to you and your family at this sad time.
Mike

MWTech

Trader
Reaction score
thanks for the kind wishes

its a very strange emptyness, and its very hard

i have put up that group buy in the trader section for you too