What's new

BN Sports S15

M

MarkS15

Ok guys and girls welcome to my new ride ......more pics and spec to follow!!!
Couldn't wait any longer to show her off. Sorry I took so long getting pics....

Last edited:
P

PhilV

welcome, not feeling the decals but car looks nice overall (if it had no decals ;))

Reaction score
Country
Stunning! Red suddenly looks so nice. Lots of dish you have. I see you have wider front guards, rear as well? Dishhhhh mmm

Which bn kit is this? Type 5??

M

MarkS15

welcome, not feeling the decals but car looks nice overall (if it had no decals ;))

Not Decals thats all paint!!!!! sorta car ya love or hate really :nod:

Ill have full spec and loads of pics over the wk-end!!!! I love it :p

Last edited:
P

PhilV

Not Decals thats all paint!!!!! sorta car ya love or hate really :nod:

Ill have full spec and loads of pics over the wk-end!!!! I love it :p
guess so then! I personnaly would prefer it all red but if your happy then good times!

D

Derek

Brian Moores old car. This is one of the best S15's i have ever seen. Quality of work and The wheels are savage. Well Wear she's a beauty.

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Hi Mark :wave:

Nice looking car! I can see a DART thingy in the pic - are you taking photos in Dublin?

Never been but going on a stag-do there end of July :rolleyes:. Really looking forward tho.

:)

D

Derek

Nice looking car! I can see a DART thingy in the pic - are you taking photos in Dublin?

Never been but going on a stag-do there end of July :rolleyes:. Really looking forward tho.

Yeah thats the Dart. Dublin has luas now overground electro metro kind of thing. Post over in Ireland section on sxoc before you come over i'm sure few of the dublin lads would gladly show you around..

M

MarkS15

Pro drift lads had the car in dublin used it in new Prodrift program on TV :)
Ull love Dublin great place to go out in........:notworthy: