What's new

bridgestone springs?

Reaction score
do bridgestone make lowering springs? i can't find any info on them anywhere, but i seem to have them on the car

M

Matt_S

You sire you dont mean the dampers

I have potenza dampers (a brand name for Bridgestones tyres :wack: ) but not heard of their own springs. Saying that, I couldnt find anything on their dampers either :wack:

Reaction score
ya all i could find was references to the dampers, but it just says bridgestone on the spring itself, (which is blue) and someone who seemed to know told me it's just springs that are on it

Reaction score
Bridgestone dable in everything! clothes, golf equipment, etc so it could easily be suspension too

Reaction score
They look fairly wound down,there would be limited compression and rebound:eek:Is the ride fairly choppy? I'd say they are made by another company but have been labelled for Bridgestone. IMO I would put in a more known brand.

Reaction score
ya the ride is a bit rough alright, that said the roads are piss poor round here, i'm thinking of a set of coilovers alright to replace them, not sure yet if i'll keep the car or not, thanks for the input

Reaction score
never really got attached to it until lately, had planned on selling it for a while, i really wanted to get a jxz81, but since i've been having no success selling it i do like the idea of keeping it, just changing some of the things i don't like about it maybe