What's new

can anyone tell me what parts i need to get 300 hp

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
i havent read back over the thread but i'd say you need the following to acheive 300 and beyond:

fmic
pod filter
decent plugs
walbro pump
boost controller (electronic preffered)
turbo back decat exhaust system
re-map

they can get over 300bhp on the standard afm and injectors, injectors will be at high duty and afm running out of steam, but still safe enough. if you went for afm and injectors too you could push the limits of the standard turbo, then its time for a turbo change which involves a few more things like clutch, manifold, braided lines while you're there, another remap, maybe a hard pipe from filter to turbo, and a metal head gasket to reap the most rewards from the new setup, maybe even cams and springs.....but be aware that cams and a new turbo require you to change your driving style a bit, they wont like being driven like a normal car:nod:, any type of labouring of the car is not liked at all so you have to choose the right gear at the right time, all the time - or so i find anyway:D

Reaction score
Dont forget camshafts. And avoid Tomeis Poncams. A set of HKS 264's (Step 1) with the adjustable pulleys will really help with the 300bhp. Pulls a lot better thru the lower revs also

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
you dont need cams for 300bhp??? only very light modifications..