What's new

Open Event: car show

Reaction score
Is there anyone from england who could tell me if there is a JAE carshow on around august sometime.lotta lads around my way planning on driving over to it.its meant to be all jap cars.weekend event or something

Last edited:
Reaction score
jae

is it called the jae car tuning show and would you have the full address for the show you are talking about,sound

Last edited:
Reaction score
jae

ya theres about 9 or ten so far headin over from my place.can you camp on the grounds or will you need to get accomodation around that area?how much is the ferry subzero?

subzero

Reaction score
ya theres about 9 or ten so far headin over from my place.can you camp on the grounds or will you need to get accomodation around that area?how much is the ferry subzero?
you can camp on the groudns .... its all included in the entrance fee ....

duuno bout teh ferry, one of the lads orgainses it for us and we get a group price . theres about 10 cars from our side heading too ....

9 or ten of ye !!! savage ....whats yer stand ??

we go as the irishjoc

Reaction score
jae

we havnt got a stand.we are just going over for the laugh and the session.tom king has sumthing to do with irish joc hasnt he?when ye plannin on heading over.can you enter youre car in the drags and that?

subzero

Reaction score
we havnt got a stand.we are just going over for the laugh and the session.tom king has sumthing to do with irish joc hasnt he?when ye plannin on heading over.can you enter youre car in the drags and that?
drags ?? think your getting mixed up with other shows .... basically JAE is like a camping weekend where you meet up with other clubs , we head over for the road trip/adventure. its good aul crack .

yup tom usually sorts it ...we called ourselves irishjoc last year so we could all park together, as in previous years we were all separated various clubs ( i was on the mitsucolt previously and some of the otehr lads were on the skylienrs owners club etc etc )

do ya know tom ??

Reaction score
jae

so its just a show and shine kind of thing.Any king of the ring or circuit racing?ya tom is over the road from me.suppose you know brian chawke aswell.hows his s14 going nowadays?

subzero

Reaction score
so its just a show and shine kind of thing.Any king of the ring or circuit racing?ya tom is over the road from me.suppose you know brian chawke aswell.hows his s14 going nowadays?
nope no track , just a show n shine kinda job . its the road trip we kinda go for ...

yup good friends with all the chawlkes , brians yoke has goten some tastey upgrades, big aul turbo gone on her too . he is going to the next sxoc track day .

Reaction score
jae

not so bad.ya the road trip will be good craic.we will probably meet ye on the way over anyway.have you a spec list for your silvia ? have you it long?:)

subzero

Reaction score
not so bad.ya the road trip will be good craic.we will probably meet ye on the way over anyway.have you a spec list for your silvia ? have you it long?:)
have it nearly two years ..... not sure if i have the spec list made up ... must update it . have a few bits done since i got it 2 but it came with all the right stuff so i was lucky.

have a small list here

http://forum.s15oc.com/showthread.php?t=2557&page=1