What's new

FS: carbon fiber abs heat sheilds

G

GUEST_JDM

hey ive been making carbon fiber bits for a few years now and ive decided to start selling some, so to start off with i'll be selling some abs heat sheilds made out of 100% carbon so if any one is interested just let me know as i'll make to order,
price is $150 aud per unit plus delivery
just let me know cheers jared

G

GUEST_JDM

wow god a few ppl keen um im not sure how to post pics up here never learnt how but it's molded off the jap brand carbon fiber abs heat sheild looks the same except made by me no differences at all, but i'll be using a proper guage heat sheild, and not a folded peice of alloy. i'll start making more this wednesday and im guessing everyone here would want one as well so i'll make ten or so to start with, i'll organise some pic's soon then

Last edited:
G

GUEST_JDM

what other carbon fiber goodies you making??
dam near any thing depends on what you want ive made all my door inserts out of carbon, arm rest, stez surround, battery bracket, and so on, some parts ive wrapped instead of making totally out of carbon as it is easy and the end result is the same part from weight, so any thing really as long as i have a mold to prep off, it really isnt hard to do just depends how much you like sanding

G

GUEST_JDM

okay so ive started production i will post up here when i have finnished the batch will take bout 3 weeks as its kinda a slow process cheers for all the reply's n i'll have photo's up soon

D

D BOY

i think your jumping the gun a bit mate, we all want to see pictures

if they look rubbish i wont be buying one