Carbon Surround..

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
We're trusting you with a lot of money here. Please don't abuse that trust :)

Can you please PM everyone with your address and phone number :)

Reaction score
We're trusting you with a lot of money here. Please don't abuse that trust :)

Can you please PM everyone with your address and phone number :)
No problem, I will pm you all my details tonight...

I am only trying to be helpful to other forum members, please dont treat me like a crimnal suspect. :)

I dont think few hundreds pounds is enough to risk damaging my name on car club forums, lol

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Its not that we dont trust you, its just for a bit of security to keep our members happy and feeling safe :)

We are also thankful that you are arranging this for us :thumbs:

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
I tried to word that in a way that you wouldn't think I was accusing you of being a criminal :( If I did, then I apologise. That wasn't my intention. If you saw the amount of problems with For Sale threads which the mods on SXOC have to deal with, you'd understand where we're coming from a bit better :)

Topper has said it right :thumbs:

Reaction score
No worry mate, no hard feelings, I know what you mean I was only joking too.

I will also be very cautious myself if I were going to participate in a group buy, like I said hopefully giving you guys all my number and address tonight will prove enough. If there is any other details you need let me know.

Reaction score
ye he has paypal but itll take 7 days for the money to clear and you need to add 4%. Im not in the country from today so had no choice but paypal

T

TonyS15

Yeah thanks again for doing this,

I got your PM, you live quite close to me, was gonna suggest meeting up in manchester and collecting, so to finally meet another S15 owner

T

TonyS15

Also had a payment from KEIGHLEY A J, no idea who this is from?? PLease let me know.

yeah thats me, anthony john keighley (tony - nickname) Sorry should have made it clear when sending payment.

Reaction score
1. slammedmind - Paid
2. Nicely - Paid
3. Topper - Paid
4. D Boy - Paid
5. TonyS15 - Paid
6. Mint

Just need Mint to confirm if he still interested or not ....then we can get things going

Last edited:

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
Hey sorry not been on, busy working :(

Im afraid this whole thing took my by surprise really as i dont have the funds until friday this week to pay for this. Which is a shame condsidering iv paid my deposit for the s15 and collect it the following weekend.. :(

em so im afraid at this exact time i dont have a pound to send matey.. Sorry again but like i said.. gutted.

Reaction score
Hey sorry not been on, busy working :(

Im afraid this whole thing took my by surprise really as i dont have the funds until friday this week to pay for this. Which is a shame condsidering iv paid my deposit for the s15 and collect it the following weekend.. :(

em so im afraid at this exact time i dont have a pound to send matey.. Sorry again but like i said.. gutted.
If other people happy I can submit the order on Friday only 2 days difference but it depends how much you want it I guess, let me know anyway.