DB-Power Group Buy!

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Hola :)

Just wanted to make sure if anyone's interested in ARB's, camber arms and alike then don't miss out on DB-Power's latest group buy!! Dan needs 20+ orders in order for the group buy to go ahead so roll up roll up lol :D

http://www.sxoc.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=474231

I'm ordering a set of much needed Godspeed ARB's RRP £240 but GB price of £190 :thumbs:

All you have to do is pay deposit using link provided by Dan on the thread and on or after 5th Nov pay the remaining balance etc. Easy!

James

Last edited:
T

Toby

Ooo I'd missed this.

Going for a geo check on saturday, and confident my Rear Camber and toe will need adjusting.

I'm a bit doubious about rose joints though - they always seem to wear, but I cant find someone who makes an arm without them these days!

Reaction score
^^^

Can i just point out that the above is b******s, Rose joints on a road car are not a great idea, I have a complete set of DW suspension components including lower arms and after 6month of use there knocking like a beeeatch. you should hear and feel the front end of my car over bumps. SO myth unbusted! Looking at getting replacement joints atm but if i'm going to have to do this every 6months gunna be a PITA Stick with polybushes for the road.

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Haha, so just because one person didn't have a problem means the myth is busted!? :rolleyes: Hmm.. not so sure about that one!

The fact they are rose joints doesn't mean they are bad for a road car but the quality of them and if they have a weather seal protecting them does. Last weekend I helped my old man replace the rose joint bushes in his rear shocks. It's a big heavy S-Type Jag and has covered 120k miles. The rose joint bushes (which support the entire weight of the rear end) have weather seals packed with grease and have still worn enough to allow play, but I'm sure rubber bushes would have worn a lot quicker in this application.

Personally I'd go with bushed joints as they are fit and forget. Dirt and grime entering a rose joint certainly will increase wear rates. As adjustable arm joints don't take a massive amount of stress, I wouldn't expect them to wear too quickly if maintained.

Al, how long have you had your adjustable arms fitted? If there is play in them I'm sure DW would do something about it, especially after that claim they have just made.

Reaction score
Country
Ooo I'd missed this.

Going for a geo check on saturday, and confident my Rear Camber and toe will need adjusting.

I'm a bit doubious about rose joints though - they always seem to wear, but I cant find someone who makes an arm without them these days!

Apex do arm that have rubber bushing rather than rose jointed numbers. Hope it helps :)

Reaction score
More than one person with a problem

My Driftworks lower control arm outer rose joints are also worn enough to earn me an MOT advisory last Saturday
They had only done 1700 dry road miles since they were fitted......