What's new

diffusers

M

manna_s15

hey guys did a search still cant find nething. does anyone know if there is such thing as a bolt on diffuser made for s15's? im talking bout the smaller thinner ones that come standard on the gtr34 nur , or similar. i just want to chuck one on the front and rear just to finish off my kit.
let me know if yas can help.
cheers.

Reaction score
Country
Yo mikey

Abflug does one for the rear for an s15. Or you can do it like GarageMak and fit an RE amemiya rear diff to the s15, it fits. Front I dont think there's any company who does it, maybe u can ask topstage to custom one?

J

JDM JUNKIE

Yo mikey

Abflug does one for the rear for an s15. Or you can do it like GarageMak and fit an RE amemiya rear diff to the s15, it fits. Front I dont think there's any company who does it, maybe u can ask topstage to custom one?
Careful... that's not true. The RE Amemiya diffuser does not fit without a fair bit of modifications. He asked for one that bolts on.

SLR makes this one

P.S. the K-one is a copy of Abflug

Reaction score
i made one out of aluminium for my front bumper ill see if i can get a pic over the weekend for you

M

manna_s15

Hey johnny, never looked into fitting ones from other cars. im not a fan of the diffusers ive found on the net they all look to big. just want something small and subtle that will neaten up the aero kit. ill try find an example pic.

M

manna_s15

just update, or rather another request. does anyone know where i can get a rear diffuser? like the one in the pic.

J

JDM JUNKIE

just update, or rather another request. does anyone know where i can get a rear diffuser? like the one in the pic.
I sure do you can buy that exact diffuser on yahoo auctions new I've seen that ad plently of times. I'm pretty sure it a no name part.

Or you could buy one of these:
SunLine Racing

First molding