What's new

FS: FS: Q45 Throttle Body, N62 MAF, P61 MAF

X

xpertsnowcarver

Please read everything before Posting or PMing a question. Thank You.

- Q45 Throttle Body - SOLD. Included TPS and harness. The vehicle had 72k Miles on its Odometer. I cleaned it of all oil, and its ready for use.

- P61 MAF - $70usd obo [yellow] (Came from same vehicle as above). I didn't even clean it. The way you see it in the picture is how clean it was before I removed it.

- N62 MAF - $100usd obo [orange] (from Z32-TT). I cleaned it up a bit and resealed the top of the box for you.

If paying with Paypal. Its an additional 3%. Shipping will vary depending on location.

For those who don't know much about the Q45 Throttle Body, I will tell you ahead of time that, in order to use it on a SR, you need an adapter. To see more clearly what I speak of, visit: SR20forum.com - Q45 TB adapter plate. I also recommend upgrading your intake plenum. It fits on the RB25.

Not sure how much more thorough I can be. If there are any questions regarding how they work, power handling, etc, please use the search function. Other than that, please PM me to make a deal or ask other questions.

More pictures:
Q45 TB:

PICTURE 2
PICTURE 3
PICTURE 4
PICTURE 5
PICTURE 6

N62 MAF:

PICTURE 2
PICTURE 3
PICTURE 4
PICTURE 5
PICTURE 6

P61 MAF:

PICTURE 2
PICTURE 3
PICTURE 4
PICTURE 5
PICTURE 6

Thank you for checking out my thread.

Also for sale: SR AC Unit, S13 SMIC, & Memphis Audio 12" Sub

Last edited:
X

xpertsnowcarver

First bump.

Please remember that I am accepting best offers!

Thank you

X

xpertsnowcarver

BUMP!! Prices have been readjusted!

Remember, ACCEPTING OFFERS!!!

Please PM/Email me for faster response.