What's new

FS: Good spec S15 Spec R breaking

Reaction score
Country
Hmm bumper too expensive for me right now..

I do have interest in that ABS ecu you advertised.
Is that the little black box that bolts on to the ecu?

And if you are selling parts from the interior I am interested in the little ashtray that sits in the center console and also the center piece that goes around the shifter if this is the one from a 6 speed.
Also I am searching for a shift boot and decent shiftknob if you happen to sell those as well.

Please let me know.

EDIT The one thing I actually came for was the OEM boost meter, if you happen to sell that as well.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Mitch, you still got those headlights for sale? Also if you're selling the centre console I'll take it minus all those things Damon wants off it. Let me know asap about the lights please! I need to get a set converted for LHD so I'll need them sent straight to the company that's doing it for me.

Cheers!

Reaction score
Country
I still have the headlights but I'm not back to the UK for a couple of weeks so am unable to get any pictures for a bit. If I can get hold of the guy that has them at his place, I'll ask if he can send me some and if you PM me your email address, I'll forward them to you.

Reaction score
Country
Hmm bumper too expensive for me right now..

I do have interest in that ABS ecu you advertised.
Is that the little black box that bolts on to the ecu?

And if you are selling parts from the interior I am interested in the little ashtray that sits in the center console and also the center piece that goes around the shifter if this is the one from a 6 speed.
Also I am searching for a shift boot and decent shiftknob if you happen to sell those as well.

Please let me know.

EDIT The one thing I actually came for was the OEM boost meter, if you happen to sell that as well.
Sorry, I must have missed replying to this one.
I have the OEM boost gauge. 20GBP plus post.
The ABS ECU is the one that bolts to the ECU. There are two types so I'd need to have a pic of the plug on your loom to see if it matches.
I have the part that goes round the shifter with the 6 speed engraved in. It has been repaired so you can have it for 10GBP plus postage. It has no leather boot or white plastic clip.
I also have a brand new Yashio factory gear knob and boot kit with handbrake button, complete with excellent condition surround with MoonFace Racing sticker and white plastic insert. Never fitted for 150GBP

Reaction score
Country
Will send you a picture of the plug later on.
Kinda got the boost gauge already so no need for that anymore.
will think about the yashio knob and that good surrounding.

Reaction score
Country
Do you have engine loom? Only if it's in its factory perfect condition ( i.e. It's never been played with) cheers

Reaction score
Country
How much for just the yashio gear knob?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sibbers

Reaction score
Country
For sake of comparison, a genuine nissan gear gaitor and surround is roughly £150 delivered.

drifter

Reaction score
Country
I can send you cardboard and stretch wrap :D

In all seriousness I wouldn't expect you to box it, just a bit if card on each corner and cover with plastic :)