Reaction score
Country
Haha!! :D I like it!^^

I'll send the PM's out in a mo :)

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
What do the little White lables say craig?

Not the ones with the part number.

Never had them on mine.

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
Cant wait roll on summer 2011 :wack: need to get a wee runner and get my s15 off the road now to start work lol

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
What do the little White lables say craig?

Not the ones with the part number.

Never had them on mine.

They say 'Nismo 740cc Fuel Injector' with the Nismo part number and a couple of other different numbers. I imagine they are just for easy identification at the warehouse :)

Cant wait roll on summer 2011 :wack: need to get a wee runner and get my s15 off the road now to start work lol
Its the way to go mate, £800 diesel banger FTW :) I reckon I actually save money by having 2 cars opposed to just the S15.

T

Toby

Anyone going to be changing out some nismo555's fo these once fitted? I'm on the prowl for some you see!

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
Its the way to go mate, £800 diesel banger FTW :) I reckon I actually save money by having 2 cars opposed to just the S15.
Thats what I am thinking a wee 1.0L Corsa £700 cheap insurance and tax and a hell of alot cheaper on the petrol :wack: going to stick the S15 away before the insurance is due again and spent the cash on mods over the winter months and wont need to worry about killing myself in the snow this year haha! :rotfl:

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Anyone going to be changing out some nismo555's fo these once fitted? I'm on the prowl for some you see!
I wouldnt bother with 555's for what you want mate, you shouldn't need them, the standard ones will be ok. If your going to do it, do it properly and get 740's and a Z32 AFM! :p

Thats what I am thinking a wee 1.0L Corsa £700 cheap insurance and tax and a hell of alot cheaper on the petrol :wack: going to stick the S15 away before the insurance is due again and spent the cash on mods over the winter months and wont need to worry about killing myself in the snow this year haha! :rotfl:
Yeah, cool. I've got both cars on the road all year but the S15 sees virtually no use in the winter. Even when the roads are dry in the winter they are still dirty with hardly any grip. The last couple of weekends have been the first few weeks that there is decent grip out threre! - 28 deg today, woo! :)

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
They say 'Nismo 740cc Fuel Injector' with the Nismo part number and a couple of other different numbers. I imagine they are just for easy identification at the warehouse :).
I did wonder, cheers.

And here are mine finally fitted (not from the GB sadly) ;)

Is anyone interested in a guide to doing this as Ive taken photos along the way?

I could make most of it tonight, although I need a new throttle body gasket now as mine broke on the way off :no:

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Is anyone interested in a guide to doing this as Ive taken photos along the way?

I could make most of it tonight, although I need a new throttle body gasket now as mine broke on the way off :no:

Yeah mate, go for it if you have time as it would be a good one to add into the useful threads :)

Cheers Darren

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
Hey guys have ordered the o-ring's with my mate in Nissan,
Larger O-Rings are in stock in the UK factory only 16 of the smaller ones are in the UK so we are getting the rest from Amsterdam,
I dont want to send out some of them and not the others so I am waiting till the ones from Holland arrive till I have the full 6 sets till they get posted. ETA on them is between 3-4 working days so I should have them on their way to yous all on Friday :thumbs:

p.s all sets will be sent 1st Class so you should get them with in 1-2 days once I get them and I will post on here the day I am posting out to let yous know whats happening.

Cheers

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
Good news guys all of the o-rings are here :) I took them home with me so I could tally them off and package them as I couldnt get into my PM's at work so couldnt get the address's :wack:

They will be posted out 1st class on Moday while I am at work :thumbs:

Also Craig money has been sent dude should be in your bank by now :cool:

Cheers
Allan

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Your working bank holiday Monday? I'm certainly not and I don't think Royal Mail will either! :p

Thanks for sending the money mate - it's there already, and thanks for the O-rings too :)

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
Tell me about it :( I will leave them in work to be posted think they might get picked up on Monday but not sure as you said the might not be working lol
If thats the case they will be uplifted on Tue from my work and sent out :)

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Nice one Allan :) You should get your injectors tomorrow too.

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Everyone should have their injectors now so I'll unsticky the thread. If there are any problems, please PM me or post here :)

J

jimmy_bob

Just to say cheers to craig for sorting this out has saved us alot of money!!!