What's new

Had some pics done

Reaction score
Country
A friend has a canon 7d and is getting into car photography and offered to take some photo's, came out very good
so i thought i would share them, photobucket has killed the quality as standard but you get the idea!

Also bigger ones on http://www.facebook.com/SamPotterPhotography

got a few more at night yet to edit that look cool, only shame is the headlight, i do have one on the way though!
comments welcome, will also do a project thread soon :nod:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Oh i see i had no idea, i wasn't sure it had reverse lights or not as it was all red and they don't work,
i didn't do it, assume its for a fog light but it hasn't got that either lol.

Jay-pan

Reaction score
Country
Yer its a common mod rather than sticking a fog light in the bumper or hanging of the bottom. Got mine done like that, if there not working just have a look probs bulbs removed and red tint stuck on the inside.

Car looks good though

Reaction score
Country
^ bulbs are easy to wire up too :) i used to have a rear bumper fog, but pulled that out and its now in the drivers side rear cluster :) just a case of splicing a cable and putting a bulb in :)

rear fog is also a requirement for an MOT and it HAS to be on the drivers side. (get one fitted lol)

Reaction score
Country
I was thinking of wiring up a fog to that does look ideal, it has no wiring or switch for a rear fog at all so il have to start from scratch,
could do with a reverse light too, might try find something subtle to hide somewhere, reversing up a hill while holding the brakes on to see sucks