What's new

Headlight protectors

Reaction score
Anyone know where to get a set of headlight protectors for an S15?

I've seen a few pics of one with them on, and they look like they're an OEM part. I hate to think how much they'll cost though! :eek: :wack:

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
I have a spare set, but I am not going to part with them, sorry.

If Nissan still has them, I will find out a price for you on Monday. BTW you can get bonnet protectors too.

Reaction score
My logic is that if they're cheaper than new headlights then its a worthwhile investment!

A price would be cool :thumbs:

meddler

Staff member
Reaction score
Country
Just rang Nissan, They don't have the headlight protectors anymore. They can still get the fitting kit which is about A$25. I suggest that you keep a look out on ebay for them. They do come up occasionally.

Reaction score
That looks like a film you put over the top? Can't tell too well from the pics.

I had a picture of an S15 headlight with some clear plastic covers that kinda screwed on over the top of the headlight. Sods law though, I can't find it now!

meddler

Staff member
Reaction score
Country
I have a film similar to that on my fog lights. It works quite well.

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
Just came across these, thought somebody might be interested :thumbs:

http://www.intensepower.com/ins15sicafih.html

Brand new carbon fiber headlight covers for the S15 Silvia 99+ made exclusively by IntensePower.com. These are a direct replacements for the factory headlights for your s13 or s14 conversion. These are race and show quality headlight housings designed to replace the complete headlight assembly (not just the lens). These are extremely light weight (.75 lbs each) and have the factory mounting points for the stock s15 Silvia headlight. The mounting point can easily be modified for anyone doing a custom s13.5 or s14.5 conversion and not using an OEM S15 radiator support. Extra material is left on the corners and bottom of the covers to allow for poor fitting fenders or bumpers. Tops of the covers are also left solid to cover the unsightly gaps of the headlight area.