Hello!

S

SherlockHomeboy

Hi everyone

New s15 owner in London here. Nice to meet you all. :wave:

S

SherlockHomeboy

Well...

I saw an s15 for sale on the boards over in sxoc... test drove it and then went on to buy it :p Think its the same one that japcar_junkie was looking at swapping his FTO for... s15 for 9k is a no brainer, even if it needs a bit of work done to it.

Used to drive a puney Clio 1.2 so its a bit of a step-up. Drove it down from Swansea yesterday and loved every second of it. :cool:

S

SherlockHomeboy

Pics will come soon... after I tart it up a little with a new body kit...
and some new alloys...
and a new stereo...

but before all that I need to get myself a camera first :rotfl:

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Hello and welcome :thumbs:

Glad to hear someone snapped up that car, was going so cheap :nod:

You mentioned about it needing some work done, what needs doing? Or were you refering to the bodykit etc?

S

SherlockHomeboy

Outside there are a couple of paintchips on the passenger side door that needs touching up. Nothing major and doesnt stand out unless you're looking at it really closely.

On the inside the cigarette lighter is all rusty making it impossible to power up my tomtom... likewise that ashtray thing is all rusty as well... The centre console itself could do with a paintjob since its all worn... Then theres that stupid Kenwood double din headunit that wont play my custom burnt cd's... cant even get a decent radio signal.

I'm probably being a bit anal but I want my s15 to look and feel good. Am going to littleknocks to see Martin on Saturday then to hendon car audio on sunday so hopefully the car will be in tip top shape after that.

The only material issue is the wheel alignment as the car doesnt like going straight. she points to the left a bit too much for my liking :D ... the faster I go the more to the left she goes... never a good thing really, unless of course its a left turn in which case the cornering is literally effortless.

Oh... forgot to mention the most important thing about my s15... she has been nicknamed Piper :D

P

Peas

Hi there Sherlock
Should have said would have sold you mine plus I am only round the corner from you. Its sitting outside littleknocks. Just had touch-up paintwork done. Good guys Martin and bros. They've got a couple of real nice 15s.
Hi everyone newbie here. Please excuse me as I am likely to be slow working my way round this forum and getting to know how to use it....!! So yes tres NEW.

S

SherlockHomeboy

I was at littleknocks this morning talking to Martin... I take it you're the one with the yellow s15? Looked really nice in yellow, makes a change form the 2 pewters that were sitting there
So theres now at least 4 s15's in and around Ruislip :rotfl:

Managed to borrow a camera from a friend today... pics will be comming soon :cool:

Reaction score
HI mate. Welcome aboard. I agree Martin is a top bloke. Hope fully mine will be going to him for a complete make over soon after i get it legal. ;)