What's new

Hello

K

kenji

Hi,

I'm kenjiyuki from nissansilvia.com. Good to see a world wide owners club of my favourite car :) I'm from Perth, Western Australia.

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Hello :wave:

I have some friends studying in Perth at the moment. So if you see any swedes, it could be them :D

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
S15R said:
WELCOME DUDE!'

BTW WHERE THE HELL DID U GET THAT FRONT BAR :mad: :mad:
it's the option aero bumper.
You could maybe try your local nissandealer and see if the can supply one (just be ready to sell the car to afford one ;) )
Or you could look for a used one from Japan. :D

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Yakozan said:
S15R said:
WELCOME DUDE!'

You could maybe try your local nissandealer and see if the can supply one (just be ready to sell the car to afford one ;) )
He knows he can get one, and he know how many kidneys it would cost. That's why he wants to know where he got it. :p

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Nicely said:
Yakozan said:
S15R said:
WELCOME DUDE!'

He knows he can get one, and he know how many kidneys it would cost. That's why he wants to know where he got it. :p
i knew that. *cough* *cough* :eek:

S

S15R

Yakozan said:
S15R said:
WELCOME DUDE!'

yeah, if i was stupid enough to spend 7000AUD for factory aero kit 5 years ago, then i will go and ask the nissan dealer to get me one.

been looking for one for ages, they are about 1000AUD landed from Yahoo Auction, still pretty expensive :(

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
S15R said:
yeah, if i was stupid enough to spend 7000AUD for factory aero kit 5 years ago, then i will go and ask the nissan dealer to get me one.

been looking for one for ages, they are about 1000AUD landed from Yahoo Auction, still pretty expensive :(
Look on the bright side.
Because it's a genuine Nissan item you just have to get it painted and then you can fix it yourself :)
That'll save you a couple of $.

Many aftermarket kits need small modifications to fit perfect.

Nismo items is supposed to fit very good while some copys of aftermarket fits very poorly without mods I've heard.

K

kenji

My aero bumper was actually non genuine :) got it for $795 inc. painting and fitting from my local bodykit shop.

S

S15R

Yakozan said:
S15R said:

Look on the bright side.
Because it's a genuine Nissan item you just have to get it painted and then you can fix it yourself :)
That'll save you a couple of $.

Many aftermarket kits need small modifications to fit perfect.

Nismo items is supposed to fit very good while some copys of aftermarket fits very poorly without mods I've heard.

genuine URAS kit is only about 2000AUD, if you really want to compare with factory, ofcuz factory bumper last longer(size), but on the money side i wont spend 7k on just a front bumper with 2 skirts for my S15, if someone did, i've nothing to say! but if i own a BMW M3 thats a different story :D

FYI a friend of mine in nz he bought a full genuine URAS kit, which fit prefectly and its plastic :thumbs:

G

Ginuwine-S15

does the aero front bar sit on the height as the standard S15 bar??

cause iv been dying to get one for sooo long!!

K

kenji

Ginuwine-S15 said:
does the aero front bar sit on the height as the standard S15 bar??

cause iv been dying to get one for sooo long!!
The Aero bumper sits slightly lower than the stock one, in order to match the stock side skirts.